• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FootballFan

And while we're talking about "great" shows that are really just boring we mustn't forget Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

At least there's still shows like Shameless or Game of Thrones that don't sacrifice entertainment for...eh...whatever people that like Mad Men see in that show.

Wow.. can't even tell if you are serious lol.

Blackhead

Redarse
You get the sense that if Madrid score one the flood gates will open. After Dortmund's smash n' grab against Malaga, I'm not ruling anything out this season...

Labadal

And while we're talking about "great" shows that are really just boring we mustn't forget Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

At least there's still shows like Shameless or Game of Thrones that don't sacrifice entertainment for...eh...whatever people that like Mad Men see in that show.

Soon you're going to tell me that Suits is a bad show.

3Sixty

BJC4hZDCQAEyV9m.png:large

You're... Worse than Fry! At least he could see that breaking bad was good despite being oblivious to the amazing thing that is Mad Men.

Clegg

Alonso has been pretty poor over the two legs.

He wasn't great against United either.

The worst has been Ramos though. He was terrified by Welbeck's pace and Lewa shat all over him.

Meier

ElTopo and I don't see eye to eye apparently.

The Wire is the greatest show of all time. Breaking Bad and Mad Men are definitely in the conversation as some of the best (top 20 at a minimum). I can see how someone may not find Mad Men entertaining.. it can be a real downer and Don frustrates the hell out of me, but I've never found that to be the case with Breaking Bad. It's frequently "edge of your seat" thrilling. When it's not, I think the science is really interesting and the family drama is kept to an essential minimum IMO.

Top Bottom