• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Phew!

Very classy Madrid crowd at the end btw, loads of them stayed behind to applaud both sets of players. Always a good show at the Bernabeu.

Meier

7c98a8a1-8f34-4964-8aa6-ac262f22caec.jpg

What does La Decima mean?

The 10th. Madrid are still searching for their 10th time as the champions of Europe.

Dude flops for 3mins, 4 subs (and Dortmund delaying game at every chance but this one doesn't matter that much) = 5 (6) extra mins!
I hate that.

fuenf

Let's light up the Mumei signal. We need elsk back if the Bayern - Dortmund final really happens! :( Come on Mumei just for May!

Suen

Fuck that chance Özil wasted is killing me even more now when I realize we would have had that third goal, my heart can't take this. Brb, need to get some fresh air, can't fucking take shit shit.

Fuck that chance Özil wasted is killing me even more now when I realize we would have had that third goal, my heart can't take this. Brb, need to get some fresh air, can't fucking take shit shit.

It's ok bud. if We weren't muertos for 1 and a half games we would be in wembley.

Best team of the century.

It's the fault of Madridistas for constantly complaining that Ozil is too afraid to shoot. He tried to prove all of you wrong.

Sloane

Banned
Jesus, this is incredible. Every time you think the team can't surprise you anymore or make you any prouder, they achieve the unimaginable again. Amazing.

Top Bottom