• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Nyx

YzeKsFz.png

And in the current season they are in 1st place with 17P 13W 4D 0L.

Bah!

Lightning

Banned
Either of the other two.
I'm hoping Fulham give it a good go against Chelsea. City vs Wigan is kinda one sided, not that interested in that.

Reckon Bale will play against City? Unless he's 100% fit I am not sure why risk it. Winning your remaining games against easier opposition will ensure you finish in the top 4 regardless of the City result and if Bale plays not 100% you know City are going to target him and probably kick him which could put him out of your easier more winnable games.

Hixx

Nufc 4-2 Safc

:p

Let's be honest

Mignolet spent most of his time playing worse than me as a goalkeeper

That time where he spilled the two weakest shots ever... someone outside my window tutted and said 'charming' when they were walking past. I may have been a bit loud.

chelseafc: Team to face Fulham (4-2-3-1): Cech; Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry (c), Bertrand; Ramires, Lampard; Moses, Mata, Hazard; Torres. #CFC

Looks good to me. Bit of a surprise for Moses instead of Oscar but Rafa did prefer it. No specific complaints currently, good to see Torres starting, hope he can get a goal or two tonight.

Meier

Micah starting today. I figured we'd go with more of a B team to be honest... surprised Dzeko didn't get the start. Would have liked to see a youth player or two on the bench.

xintin

chelseafc: Team to face Fulham (4-2-3-1): Cech; Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry (c), Bertrand; Ramires, Lampard; Moses, Mata, Hazard; Torres. #CFC

Looks good to me. Bit of a surprise for Moses instead of Oscar but Rafa did prefer it. No specific complaints currently, good to see Torres starting, hope he can get a goal or two tonight.
Hope Lamps gets one too. He's running out of time to get the record.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm hoping Fulham give it a good go against Chelsea. City vs Wigan is kinda one sided, not that interested in that.

Reckon Bale will play against City? Unless he's 100% fit I am not sure why risk it. Winning your remaining games against easier opposition will ensure you finish in the top 4 regardless of the City result and if Bale plays not 100% you know City are going to target him and probably kick him which could put him out of your easier more winnable games.

Fulham haven't lost to Chelsea in the league for two years. Although tonight they are missing Duff and Sidwell, two important players.

If Bale says he is ready to play they he'll play. He's had several ankle injuries like this before and he's always ended up playing through them, he did it for Wales in the last international break. At the very worst he will be on the bench.

Slizz

FIFA oh FIFA.

Got the most ridiculous red card in a game today. No fouls committed the entire game and in the 70 minute Dembele knocks a guy over(no tackle involved, just a collision) and gets a straight red.....

Suen

Inte - Roma
Manchester City - Wigan Athletic
Fulham - Chelsea

Dunno which to watch :/ Will start with Inter - Roma

L1NETT

FIFA oh FIFA.

Got the most ridiculous red card in a game today. No fouls committed the entire game and in the 70 minute Dembele knocks a guy over(no tackle involved, just a collision) and gets a straight red.....

Pre order Fifa 14 now! ;-)

From BBC Sport said:
If Manchester City lose and Manchester United win tonight - United will win the title if City fail to win on Sunday; or if United avoid defeat on Monday.

If City lose and United draw tonight - United will win the title if City lose on Sunday; or if City draw on Sunday and United avoid defeat on Monday; or if City win on Sunday, United need to win on Monday to clinch the title.

If City and United both lose or both draw or both win tonight - United will win the title if City lose on Sunday and United avoid defeat on Monday; or if City draw on Sunday and United win on Monday. (In that scenario, United cannot win the title on Monday if City win on Sunday).

If City draw and United win tonight - United will win the title if City fail to win on Sunday; or if United win on Monday.

If City draw and United lose tonight - United will win the title if City fail to win on Sunday and United win on Monday.

If City win and United draw tonight - United will win the title if City lose on Sunday and United win on Monday.

If City win and United lose tonight - They can't win the title on Monday

Scenarios above.

Top Bottom