• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Anderson

It could be done at the Emirates if everything goes according to plan.

james_franco_sad_burger.gif

Unbelievably stupid question time:

What does it mean when it says 'Grill for 15 minutes?' Is it just using the grill function in an oven? Do you put the food on foil? A baking tray? A griddle?

Slizz

What does it mean when it says 'Grill for 15 minutes?' Is it just using the grill function in an oven? Do you put the food on foil? A baking tray? A griddle?

Terrible instruction time is more like it.

Since you probably don't have an actual grill, I'd assume it means put it in the oven on a griddle.

3Sixty

Your oven doesn't have a separate grill? Its should have a grill tray?

Really? We won the premier league at White Hart Lane and it felt exactly the same to me. Glorious because we won. Ground? Meh. Doesn't matter.

Maybe cos you don't consider Spurs as a rival or something, but to win the Premier League at your arch-rivals is an amazing feeling :p

Terrible instruction time is more like it.

Since you probably don't have an actual grill, I'd assume it means put it in the oven on a griddle.

Wikipedia tells me its the oven function, with the door slightly open. Nothing about what to put the lamb burgers on though. :(

Think I'll stick with beef burgers, 20 minutes in a frying pan, done. :p

@3Sixty, we have a two-compartment oven, with a grill thing on the top, but it has 3 different heat settings and no special tray or anything. I feel like Karl Pilkington burning his lasagne

Slizz

Wikipedia tells me its the oven function, with the door slightly open. Nothing about what to put the lamb burgers on though. :(

@3Sixty, we have a two-compartment oven, with a grill thing on the top, but it has 3 different heat settings and no special tray or anything. I feel like Karl Pilkington burning his lasagne

Baking the lamb burgers on a baking sheet in an oven at 350F(176?C) would probably get the job done.

Ferdinand got done by Jarvis way too easily. Expected him to use his right and made the cross a lot more easy than it should have been. Good ball by Jarvis on his weaker foot though.

Bo-Locks

Just put it in the toaster.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Rio got completely rinsed by Jarvis for the goal

basic stuff

Top Bottom