• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Football Thread Top Posters 2007/2008

I guess only me and Wes survived. I know hadareud is still active, but not so much in the football thread anymore. How things have changed.

Wow, never knew Cornballer was so active in Footey Gaf. Guess he's too busy with TV threads these days :p

Scum

Football Thread Top Posters 2007/2008

I guess only me and Wes survived. I know hadareud is still active, but not so much in the football thread anymore. How things have changed.

image.php

Imagine how hard the English media would be if it was Luiz playing anywhere near the level Cahill is right now, would be nothing but comments about how he wasn't clever enough to be a defender.

Moobabe

Harsh I think, he barely touched him. If it goes on like this there'll be real scrap for the 3rd place.

Don't worry about it - it's been the tale of our season. Suarez + Sturridge should have been off against us. Aguero in the FA Cup semi, Adebayor offside midweek - then Beneteke's elbow before Ramires red.

Couple that with our 67th game of the season and some cunty sporting director loaning out a shit load of players then this is what we've got.

Still - if we get anything out of this game it'll be positive for us now.

Wilbur

Banned
Harsh I think, he barely touched him. If it goes on like this there'll be real scrap for the 3rd place.

He didn't but he's gone in with his foot at head height twice in the space of three seconds, he's a fool.

Hopefully Spurs can win at Stoke tomorrow :/ fuck Arsenal, they can burn in the fiery pits of Wigan hell next week

Wilbur

Banned
No, an elbow the face should be a straight red. Didn't see the Terry incident so I can't comment on it.

Terry should be off. Had his hand on Bennett's (?) face for a fair few seconds pushing into it. Benteke should arguably be off, but Terry should be as well.

Moobabe

Terry should be off. Had his hand on Bennett's (?) face for a fair few seconds pushing into it. Benteke should arguably be off, but Terry should be as well.

Bennet shouldn't be playing today after the ref bottled it against Norwich. Swings and roundabouts.

xintin

Imagine how hard the English media would be if it was Luiz playing anywhere near the level Cahill is right now, would be nothing but comments about how he wasn't clever enough to be a defender.
Cahill is complete trash. Not just today, either; his goals early on did a lot to cover his poor defending and positioning.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, yeah and United players are such paragons. What did Rafael do last week?

looooool what a fucking stupid thing to say.

The Wayne Rooney argument is always good for a laugh.

arguably :lol

He should be off any day, straight red.

lol arguably

It was as blatant as elbows get. Fucking disgraceful.

I didn't see the Benteke incident, so I'm saying arguably. If that's the case, then yeah sure.

Just seen it, he should be off. So should be Villa with 10, Chelsea with 9.

Moobabe

untitled-11fqlvz.gif

Come on, that's a bit desperate. I don't even know if it was Bennett. If it wasn't then this argument falls to pieces really doesn't it?

Hardly an argument - I'm just saying how easy it is to poke holes.

Benteke should be off though - just seen a couple of elbows from him in the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom