• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
What bullshit. You guys can pretend to be such champions of morality, throwing the word cunt around all the time but in the end, it's all about your bloody club loyalties. Don't pretend to be any different.

What the fuck are you on about

Rafael is a cunt.

Terry is a cunt.

Where is the argument there?

Just because your club is full of fucking morons doesn't mean ours isn't, and you didn't see me say otherwise :lol

Diablos54

Hahahahaha. I love you.

Could probably do a better job than him too!
Unfortunately, I will have to get one when X comes out, what a waste of money. Although it's pretty cheap in the U.K, and it's only going to get lower!

I would have brought 2 world class CB's about 5 fucking years ago for a start lol.

What the fuck are you on about

Rafael is a cunt.

Terry is a cunt.

Where is the argument there?

Just because your club is full of fucking morons doesn't mean ours isn't, and you didn't see me say otherwise :lol

Rafael isn't a cunt.

Giggs, Rppmey, Nani, Evra, and Rio are.

ibkA01AoDEl9KF.gif

Lightning

Banned
Unfortunately, I will have to get one when X comes out, what a waste of money. Although it's pretty cheap in the U.K, and it's only going to get lower!

I would have brought 2 world class CB's about 5 fucking years ago for a start lol.
How about replacing RVP with Giroud for a good idea? With no backup striker. Diaby the only DM despite his injury record! Damn it.

When Zelda is released I will get one for sure. I always do with Nintendo systems. Nintendo's games will make the system worth owning but wish they done better with it.

I said this about too many players in the past.
I wanna believe!

Benteke elbow kind of bad :/ I don't know the rules well enough to know if it was a straight red though. But if he was sent off then Terry should have been off too.

At least we finally have a cuntish player. Every team needs one.

Diablos54

I think its time we added Terry as well, his good reputation's been slipping
Terry is on his own list. The JT list. It consists of him, Joey Barton, Suarez and Fellaini.

How about replacing RVP with Giroud for a good idea? With no backup striker. Diaby the only DM despite his injury record! Damn it.

When Zelda is released I will get one for sure. I always do with Nintendo systems. Nintendo's games will make the system worth owning but wish they done better with it.
Well I wouldn't have sold RVP, played Theo upfront more often, never relied on Mr. Injury and brought Mata for a start.

Yea, it's been a huge disappointment (Why you so insane Nintendo!?), but Nintendo software means I'll have to pick one up when it's cheap, like I did with the GC.

The concept of F1 'spoilers' is so fucking weird to me. It's a live sporting event haha.

Then again, F1 is strange to me, seeing as its utter shit

WJD

The concept of F1 'spoilers' is so fucking weird to me. It's a live sporting event haha.

I can understand it when everything's at fucked up times in the morning and whatnot, but not so much when taking place in Euro time zones.

Agreed on your second point.

Ade has given Cahill brain damage. What the fuck is he doing?

Its painfully apparent why he was languishing at Bolton for so long after the media decided that he was the next Bobby Moore, while the big clubs were looking at him and unanimously deciding that he wasn't good enough for them.

I can understand it when everything's at fucked up times in the morning and whatnot, but not so much when taking place in Euro time zones.

Agreed on your second point.

But that's just kinda how it is with live events. I sometimes don't get to see the Newcastle result until a few hours after etc, I wouldn't complain if I'd heard the result after though without having a chance to wait for MOTD. For me these things are fair game as soon as they've happened.

I'll never kick off with Australia for spoiling the new year!

Wes

venison crêpe

Generally the F1 fans in here watch the football matches live and the F1 replay or highlights later.

Seeing as there's a big gap between this game and the Final I thought it more likely than normal today.

Linius

But that's just kinda how it is with live events. I sometimes don't get to see the Newcastle result until a few hours after etc, I wouldn't complain if I'd heard the result after though without having a chance to wait for MOTD. For me these things are fair game as soon as they've happened.

I'll never kick off with Australia for spoiling the new year!

When I miss a game I always keep track of the score on my phone, I can't wait to see the result. And I don't bother watching it later when we lost or something :p

But yeah, I miss like two or three gamer per season tops. Dedicated follower.

Football is often on at the same time as F1. If someone is in this thread then they're probably watching football and not F1. They show highlights later, so someone might want to wait for that rather than finding out here.

Football is often on at the same time as F1. If someone is in this thread then they're probably watching football and not F1. They show highlights later, so someone might want to wait for that rather than finding out here.

They show highlights of the football too but I don't think I've ever went into MOTD without knowing the results.

Just weird to me.

Lampard has also been shit, it's hard for anyone playing next to him really. He still got his shots but other than that nothing good comes from him.

Linius

Hmm, I just learned there were some rumours about Aon becoming our new shirt sponsor in 2014/2015. The season after the contract with United ended and our contract with our current sponsor also ends. I wonder if that happens how much they'll pay us.

Lightning

Banned
If Villa can keep a draw at minimum we will need to catch up 3 goals against Wigan. Hmm.... that will be kinda difficult. It will be hard enough winning that game let alone thrashing Wigan.

Need a win Villa. Draw not really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom