• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Right, I phrased that badly. Just saying that it's possible and probably the better option right now not to make predictions about the match, especially not saying that Bayern will bring the trophy back as if it was a given.
of course its not given but dont forbid me to say that i want the cup already

Wilbur

Banned
Ben Watson, hmmmmmmmm. Gomez has been quiet to be fair, but Watson's a bit of a knacker.

Espinoza makes me laugh and I don't know why

Because he's like a fucking rabid dog, untidy and energetic. He hasn't done one good thing in this game, but just his presence is unsettling City lol.

Wilbur

Banned
This is one of Toure's worst ever games. Fucking best midfielder in the league looooool, get fucked mass media. Just jogging around the pitch now.

Zabaleta red! YESSSSSSS HAHAHAHA

I've been pretty outspoken about Bayern winning the CL since the beginning of the season, I predicted that Bayern will expose Barca and there's no way I'd ever doubt them in Wembley.

you broke my heart fredo

you broke my heart

Kikarian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BYE Z
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
ABALETA

Wilbur

Banned
I like Zaba, been their best player all season and I wish it had been Yaya or Nasri.

And we all know they're still gonna win.

But still, that was pretty reckless. Took one for the team there.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Kone's been chasing after those lazy City back passes all afternoon. I'm not surprised at the cost City just paid for it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The difference with Wigan between Caldwell/No Caldwell is mind blowing.

heckfu

Banned
At work so I couldn't post earlier, but Marseille qualified for Champions League with their 2-1 victory over Toulouse!

And lucky for Timurid, we denied PSG's season victory celebration EVEN longer :D

But seriously, oh my god I'm so excited for Marseille.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom