• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALLEZ PORTO ALLEZ! NÓS SOMOS A TUA VOZ! QUEREMOS ESTA VITÓRIA! CONQUISTA-A POR NÓS!

Less than 2 hours to go!

P.S. - ManC sucks, etc, etc, carry on.

Wes

venison crêpe
u think i dont know people might save this? who cares. if we dont win this, keep posting the quotes. i wont care anyway, wes. i wont care. like i dont care about any of the haters

Keep fighting the good fight Bla.

Now where are my SCHWWEEEEIIIINNNNNSSSSTEEEEEIIIGGGGEERRRRRR pictures?

u think i dont know people might save this? who cares. if we dont win this, keep posting the quotes. i wont care anyway, wes. i wont care. like i dont care about any of the haters

You're always going on about the haters and getting pissed off about people liking Dortmund.

McBeastaman

fuenf

It will make it all the better when Reus screws Bayern. Never ending Dortmund gifs are what Bayern fans can look forward too.

nah there are more important things in life then the neogaf football thread.

honestly if Dortmund wins they deserve it and hats off to them, but they won't.

THIS IS BAYERN'S CL!

D_prOdigy

There is a lot of difference between saying Bayern will lose and that they will win.

lzsauUJ.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm split. On the one hand Dortmund were the first German team I played on FM and naturally have a soft spot for them. On the other hand Schweinsteiger has an amazing wife.

I can't decide where my support should lie.

fuenf

One is arrogance, one is defeatism. There's a happy medium.

Fuenf is the perfect Bayern fan <3

edit: until that.

I've been pretty outspoken about Bayern winning the CL since the beginning of the season, I predicted that Bayern will expose Barca and there's no way I'd ever doubt them in Wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom