• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be saying this now but I'm just catching up.

Destined, Sal. Destined.

Kompany is a glorified firefighter on Twitter. He's trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Don't get fooled again

Wouldn't touch any other right back in this league, but I'm sure there are plenty of young attacking fullbacks on the continent.

We've been linked with Montoya and Danilo, either would be a good buy for us if we could convince them to come.

That run was class though, I'll give him that.

What did he do to convince you that we should sell him? My internet's playing up, can't get a good stream :(

sohois

Wouldn't touch any other right back in this league, but I'm sure there are plenty of young attacking fullbacks on the continent.

We've been linked with Montoya and Danilo, either would be a good buy for us if we could convince them to come.

That run was class though, I'll give him that.

Johnson was among the best RBs in the league for most of the season, covered LB admirably whenever asked, yet because he's dropped off towards the end of the season, fans suddenly want to get rid. And some here say Utd fans are acting foolishly regarding Rooney.

dc89

United fans are really something else. Fergies last game. Scholes last game. Gonna lift the title.

Sing about City. OBSESSED!

Nyx

Wy didn't wore that kit in the last away game? :p

No idea!

We'll meet Heerenveen in the first playoff round, hopefully Djuricic won't be fit.
But even with him we have a good chance I think, out of the last 7 games we won 6 and we beat Heerenveen twice in the league.

Fintan

Just heard Junior Hoilett mentioned on Soccer Saturday. Probably the first time all season I've heard anyone talking about him. That was a great career choice joining QPR, eh?

Feorax

What did he do to convince you that we should sell him? My internet's playing up, can't get a good stream :(

His performances over the last couple of months have been awful to begin with. Today he's been pretty wasteful for the most part, and then got booked for a pretty nasty tackle.

He might regain his form, but if he doesn't, this will be the last summer we can get any decent money for him.

i7Rs1J2r3plQ1.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Norwich looking safe then. Gonna be Wigan, Villa or Sunderland who go down.

This is like a testimonial loool. Fucking great atmosphere but on the pitch its a bit boring.

Wes

venison crêpe
By the way, these are the worst possible scorelines as far as Villa are concerned.

I'm very concerned too.

Johnson was among the best RBs in the league for most of the season, covered LB admirably whenever asked, yet because he's dropped off towards the end of the season, fans suddenly want to get rid. And some here say Utd fans are acting foolishly regarding Rooney.

Exactly. You can't play an attacking right back in every game and expect him to sustain it all year. Honestly, we have a very good right back, a very good left back, and a decent cover for right wing on our hands, and people want him gone because he doesn;t have the stamina to be our primary attacking threat on the wing for an entire season. Its madness.

STUDGE

Fucking hell, utterly toothless display from West Ham today. Sam needs to seriously work on our away form for next season, as it's frankly embarrassing. Also, it's readily apparent that he has no real plan B, switching to a four man midfield at half time didn't make the slightest bit of difference. We've struggled to contain them, struggled to retain possession and struggled to look at least half competent.

Yes we did. And we bought half of Wigans tickets too. Unless I got a different TV feed than you.

Oh.... Tevez songs now. So where are the Fergie songs? Heard more songs about City so far.
Haven't even got to this is what it feels like to be city yet

Shut up and watch the champions play

LTWheels

Exactly. You can't play an attacking right back in every game and expect him to sustain it all year. Honestly, we have a very good right back, a very good left back, and a decent cover for right wing on our hands, and people want him gone because he doesn;t have the stamina to be our primary attacking threat on the wing for an entire season. Its madness.

STUDGE

I don't think Johnson has played an whole season like this before. Normally he gets a few injuries. It's showing its effect.

Wilbur

Banned
The entirety of Manchester City's FA Cup final song sheets was 'you can stick your Pellegrini up your arse'

To which Ben Watson answered 'why'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom