• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

Woke up way later than planned. No word on why Rooney is completely left out of the squad? Did more info come out over that bust-up yesterday or Friday?

Linius

Utrecht - Heracles 3-0

heracles.jpg

The new away kit.

Wy didn't wore that kit in the last away game? :p

Yeah, the used to be team who think now Fergies gone they have a chance ..... lol.

When finishing top 4 is an achievement the other teams manager is the last of your worries.

I think you'll find that we're well aware that we won't be challenging for the title any time soon.

dc89

I really thought we'd keep Mancini and really take advantage of United and Chelsea getting new managers.

Fuck. City need to say something about this.

dc89

Sorry to be saying this now but I'm just catching up.

@vincentkompany said:
To our fans. I said it two years ago and we've proven. I'll say it again. City is destined for greatness, so let's just keep calm. #MCFC

Destined, Sal. Destined.

Feorax

And get who? Micah Richards? No.

Wouldn't touch any other right back in this league, but I'm sure there are plenty of young attacking fullbacks on the continent.

We've been linked with Montoya and Danilo, either would be a good buy for us if we could convince them to come.

That run was class though, I'll give him that.

jtb

Banned
glad we got Cazorla before Pellegrini could take him to City... but I guess that means Isco is definitely heading to City also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom