• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are rumors about everyone who's not older than 27/28 and can decently kick a ball.
Hopefully Dortmund won't become a big spender this summer just because they're getting a shit lot of money. I prefer their policy of buying unknown players and getting some from youth academies and then selling them to Buyern, Man United and Real Madrid for big bucks. (Goetze, Kagawa and Sahin, the latter two flopped outside of Dortmund, so we'll see if Goetze does too)

United end of season awards dinner is on.

I'll be pissed if Januzaj doesn't win and they give it to the hardest working player or something.

I hope Carrick wins one of the awards.

Shinji just turned up on his own :(

This is the mail system at host mail3.twsl.co.uk.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<enquiries@mobileshop.com> (expanded from <proofs@mobileshop.com>): maildir
delivery failed: "The user you are trying to reach is over quota. Please
try again later."

What is this I don't even

Hopefully Dortmund won't become a big spender this summer just because they're getting a shit lot of money. I prefer their policy of buying unknown players and getting some from youth academies and then selling them to Buyern, Man United and Real Madrid for big bucks. (Goetze, Kagawa and Sahin, the latter two flopped outside of Dortmund, so we'll see if Goetze does too)

I fucking hope we spend the money. What else should we do with it? Open a bank or burn it?

GQman2121

Banned
It blows my mind every time I see him roaming around the bench or in the dressing rooms. He was great for Porto but he was terrible for Chelsea, he's gotta be getting paid peanuts to be able to hang there since 2004. Or maybe he's really good at massaging people's shoulders over there or something like that.

Portuguese translator for Brazilian players. He's also loyal and happy in London.

Mastadon

Banned
Let's stay in here and moan about the people commenting in the other thread not knowing about the offside rule like we usually do.

Kikarian

Valencia it is then.
KuGsj.gif

Yeah, what else would you have us do with the money?
We'll just a shop from "a higher/classier player shelf" as Watzke put it, still only young talents but also in the 10-20m category. Pre-12/13 it was 5m max for years, then Reus came along with BVB past so we made an exception. Now we'll be showered in some 100m extra on top of our last year's revenue (where we posted a 35m net profit) - again, what else would you have us do with the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom