• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Here is the Pog the Log header that Hart saved yesterday. Not bad.

ibxqXizG042NWA.gif

Looks like I accidentally deleted a frame before the Silva interception but this goal was lovely. What a pass.

ikWeBncSBavHW.gif

MPW

sell ronaldo and keep di maria?

why do you hate real?

lolwut?

cr7 has 2 years left in his contract and has not extended his contract

after next year he will have 1 year left and no way should madrid let him go on a free transer

spidye

lolwut?

after next year he will have 1 year left and no way should madrid let him go on a free transer

why not? it's not like real needs the money. he's still the second best player on this planet and certainly more useful than the money you'd get for him

Meier

lolwut?

Ronaldo would still sell for an absurd amount with 1 year left on his deal. You'll get far more value from him in 1 additional season than you'll get in the difference in transfer fee between now and then. Madrid would be silly to sell him this summer.

MPW

Ronaldo would still sell for an absurd amount with 1 year left on his deal. You'll get far more value from him in 1 additional season than you'll get in the difference in transfer fee between now and then. Madrid would be silly to sell him this summer.

that's what i am saying, sell him next summer ...

feel

I didn't even realise Ferreira was still at Chelsea.
It blows my mind every time I see him roaming around the bench or in the dressing rooms. He was great for Porto but he was terrible for Chelsea, he's gotta be getting paid peanuts to be able to hang there since 2004. Or maybe he's really good at massaging people's shoulders over there or something like that.

We've said in the past we're not selling Benteke for less than £25m.

Last time I've read something about 15m euros, but I guess that was when Villa was still at risk of being relegated. I looked it up now and newer sources say 25m euros.
That's probably too much for us. Zorc must have flown to London to have a meeting with Chelsea rather than Villa.

WTF?

MobileShop's email is apparently toobusy to accept the email I'm trying to send with my proof of ID

The digital age is fucking shite sometimes.

bud

wait, the el final's today?! i thought it was tomorrow!

thank fuck i just tuned in or else i wouldn't have seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom