• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Whatever happened to Andrea Poli? Didn't he sign with Juventus (co-ownership)? I haven't seen much of him this season, I hope he's still building on his early promise.

Zabojnik

Whatever happened to Andrea Poli? Didn't he sign with Juventus (co-ownership)? I haven't seen much of him this season, I hope he's still building on his early promise.

Not yet, but word is we're about to finalize the deal. Co-ownership or loan, it's not clear yet. Apparently we're getting Vasco Regini, U21 defender, in the same deal. Marry gonna Marry.

Looks great. But a year from now I imagine myself playing Project CARS with the commercial version of the Oculus Rift. Can't get hyped for GT6.

GQman2121

Banned
Headed to podiatrist to get fitted with custom orthotics before the final. There goes $300 not covered by my insurance. I hope none if you ever have tendon or heel problems in either if your feet. The shit is the worst.

3Sixty

Saw this on facebook.

Probably DC'ing

There is a real possibility if arsenal win 2-1 at Newcastle and Chelsea draw 0-0 at home to Everton. THERE WILL BE A 3RD PLACE PLAYOFF between the two for champions league 3RD sport. first ever time in history I BELIEVE

Linius

Saw this on facebook.

Probably DC'ing

There is a real possibility if arsenal win 2-1 at Newcastle and Chelsea draw 0-0 at home to Everton. THERE WILL BE A 3RD PLACE PLAYOFF between the two for champions league 3RD sport. first ever time in history I BELIEVE

yup

Saw this on facebook.

Probably DC'ing

Its ridiculous, why do we have to play them again?

We beat them 2-1 at their ground, and 2-1 at ours. Shouldn't have to do it again.

Kyoufu

9SiaNX2.jpg

WONGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wes

venison crêpe
Cavani to Chelsea for £42.5m? I'm hearing buzz but not sure if it's just an echo from yesterday's paper talk.

Zamparini is having a proper meltdown:

"Have you seen the scene Blatter made with the racist chants at Balotelli? As if we were racists. The real racist is Blatter...You know how big a racist Blatter is? He's a racist but you don't see how he looked at us (Italy) from top to bottom?

You don't remember when we won the World Cup how he didn't want to reward us? What do you call someone who detests Italians? Blatter didn't go to the World Cup presentation. You all are afraid to tell the truth, Platini and Blatter deserve kicks in the ass, the both of them"

Meier

Saw this in the comments to the Telegraph article about the players being thrilled Roberto is gone. Have to admit it's pretty clever.

You're singing six one
You're singing six one
Six games in Europe
You couldn't win one

dc89

Put GT6 in mah veins right now.

If you can't do that, put Project Cars on WiiU in mah veins right now.

If you can't do that just feck off.

Tc91

Saw this on facebook.

Probably DC'ing

Arsenal just need to score 2 more goals than Chelsea so:

Chelsea 1-1 Everton
Arsenal 3-2 Newcastle

That would work as well. Or this could happen

In an admittedly more unlikely scenario, if Tottenham draw 6-6 against Sunderland and Arsenal lose 15-0 to Newcastle, there would be a play-off to decide the final Champions League place.

Wes

venison crêpe
@honigstein 1h

Sky Italia transfer king @dimarzio (broke Pep to Bayern) says RM president Florentino Perez has promised Aneclotti Gareth Bale

MPW

@honigstein 1h

Sky Italia transfer king @dimarzio (broke Pep to Bayern) says RM president Florentino Perez has promised Aneclotti Gareth Bale

Bale to madrid, play with cr7 for one year, sell ronaldo next summer to PSG

keep di maria

Meier

Watching the highlights of the game yesterday on the MCFC site. People weren't kidding about McCarthy making some great saves yesterday.. sheesh! Quite a few blocks by the defenders too.

http://i.minus.com/iEqX0IbZQubTr.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hah, apparently a lino fell on that step either shortly beforehand or after. Can't recall which it was, but read about it on 101GG I believe.

Wes

venison crêpe
Marc Overmars "We have identified Van Ginkel as a target, and he is desperate to come, but Vitesse wont sell to Ajax"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom