• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Tobias_matrix_SankD.gif

Brøndby can get relegated tomorrow if they lose against last years champions and the other team one point ahead of them wins against another shit team. It honestly makes me even more excited than Copenhagen winning the league or Chelsea Europa League.
ibjS0ikdF4t1W8.png

If Brøndby wins they can still get relegated as they're playing the shit team only one point ahead of them in the last match of the season, away.

Suen

Isn't Jovetic perennially injured? I don't want anymore frail players at Arsenal :/
But that's our speciality :(

Higuain is the La Liga version of Gervinhio but better. Getting him would improve our attack but not that much and I wouldn't take the risk of believing that he can become good. If we want a good striker from La Liga then Soldado, Castro or Negredo are all better options.

Can't even deny that, terrible language.
Wooden pls, I didn't expect you to give up like this.

Suen, baby, I need your thoughts on one of your Parma boys, Gabriel Paletta. Zenit are linked with him. Is he competent, or does try to do his best impression of a pylon, Bruno Alves-style?

Slizz

I love those special kind of FIFA assholes... I score 2 goals first, skip the replay both times. This guy scores some BS goal makes me watch, scores another makes me watch 3 times....

Why? Why would you do that? I ended up scoring a 3rd and winning and making him watch but it wasn't enough.

Messi

I love those special kind of FIFA assholes... I score 2 goals first, skip the replay both times. This guy scores some BS goal makes me watch, scores another makes me watch 3 times....

Why? Why would you do that? I ended up scoring a 3rd and winning and making him watch but it wasn't enough.

I just beat deGod 3-2 in fifa in Et after ending 1-1 and going behind. It was glorious

Suen

Suen, baby, I need your thoughts on one of your Parma boys, Gabriel Paletta. Zenit are linked with him. Is he competent, or does try to do his best impression of a pylon, Bruno Alves-style?
He actually is very impressive this season and definitely one of the big reasons to why we're staying mid-table now. I agree with Wooden, he failed at Liverpool but I really wouldn't compare Liverpool-Paletta with Parma-Paletta. The man has done some superb defending at the centre throughout the season and I wouldn't want to imagine where we'd be in the without him now, he has shown that he is competent. I think Tommaso Ghirardi recently said he wants him to stay with the club next season because bigger clubs are interested in him. In other words we will sell him :/

aA0wh2v.gif

Blanket octopus has so much swag

These species exhibit an extreme degree of sexual dimorphism.,[2][3] Females may reach 2 m in length, whereas the tiny males are at most a few centimeters long. The males have a specially modified third right arm which stores sperm, known as a hectocotylus. During mating, this arm detaches itself and crawls into the mantle of the female to fertilize her eggs. The male dies shortly after mating.

PFKrlqr.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking Chelsea. Congrats you CUNTS.

looool that goal

Waiting for tram home from cinema. Just seen Star Trek. Nobody told me Jonjo Shelvey was in it.

Did you like it? I thought it was the best blockbuster I've seen in ages. Just top notch entertainment

Clegg

I'll assume the Puff Daddy thing is just a wind up. Coz if its not then the show has gone off the rails entirely.

Maggie Smith doesn't deserve this shit.

Wilbur

Banned
just look at this beauty i had prepared:

From the shithole in London
Cunts dressed in blue
Leader cunt John Terry
No cunt he can't outdo

Russian Oil Mafia owned
Textbook cunt plastic side
Wanna see "supporters" leave?
Finish outside the top 5