• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Guys DC is doing his PR thing via Swapnote now. Who else received the #basedtxixi drawing? :lol

xD I knew you guys would like it. Even though I can't draw for toffee.

Nah fuck all that, I just catch one and train it. The Pokes I like the look of and the moves I like, not because theyre good in metagame or whatever. Not gonna do competitive battling, just gonna play my brothers and you guys :)

Yeah I don't do competitive. Tc likes pokemon games. He played diamond for like 100 hours. o_O

Lol yea. I replied ;)

More to the point, he wasn't playing in a lower league - but several leagues below and managed to develop quickly enough to be playing in the French third division to Champions League football for Arsenal within just a couple of years. That's pretty amazing

Gonna check my notes soon! Need to add Free Wheelin!

Wilbur

Banned
The last pokemon game I played was yellow.

Damn but you missed out on Gold/Silver, which are fucking amazing. And Black/White would be a great way to jump back in, all new Pokemon until post-game. Seriously, just love Pokemon games. No idea why but they're one of the very few games I really look forward to.

Damn but you missed out on Gold/Silver, which are fucking amazing. And Black/White would be a great way to jump back in, all new Pokemon until post-game. Seriously, just love Pokemon games. No idea why but they're one of the very few games I really look forward to.

I'm one of those guys that hates the new pokemon, except for this like native american bird that has a name that starts with an X. I can't remember its name.

Edit: Name is Xatu. Just seems like a total bro.

Sorry if already posted, but I thought this was a particularly scummy move by the FA who have kicked the Doncaster Belles, one of the oldest, most successful teams in women's football, out of the top flight to make way for the Manchester City Ladies team;

http://popularstand.wordpress.com/2...n-the-fas-relegation-of-the-doncaster-belles/

"Doncaster Belles won’t be in the top division next year. Not because of relegation, not because of liquidation, not even due to rebranding. They will not be in the top division next season simply because the FA has decided they will not be. In 2014 the FA have elected to further build upon the Women’s Super League with the introduction of a second tier FAWSL2. All current Super League teams have retained their seat at the top table for the new FAWSL1 except one, Doncaster Rovers Belles, who will be replaced by Manchester City."

Meier

I don't think I've ever used Swapnote. I don't even know if I have it downloaded.

Oooh the Copa is on ESPN3. Sweet!

There's no solid colour? Hmm. My little bro has blue og 3DS, believe Freewheeling picked up blue XL so I went for red.

Xatu. That's the only one you like? How odd.

Yeah only because he looks like a pokemon who you can chill with and would be a total bro. :lol

Plus his name starts with an X, and so does mine.

3Sixty

Pokemon was such a large part of my childhood.

I'll never forget borrowing Red off a friend at school. Played that night i got home and begged my mum to order it from the catalogue (Yes i'm working class). Everyday getting picked up from school asking if it had come yet.

Then got Gold day 1 which was pretty much the best day of my life.

LTWheels

Sorry if already posted, but I thought this was a particularly scummy move by the FA who have kicked the Doncaster Belles, one of the oldest, most successful teams in women's football, out of the top flight to make way for the Manchester City Ladies team;

http://popularstand.wordpress.com/2...n-the-fas-relegation-of-the-doncaster-belles/

"Doncaster Belles won’t be in the top division next year. Not because of relegation, not because of liquidation, not even due to rebranding. They will not be in the top division next season simply because the FA has decided they will not be. In 2014 the FA have elected to further build upon the Women’s Super League with the introduction of a second tier FAWSL2. All current Super League teams have retained their seat at the top table for the new FAWSL1 except one, Doncaster Rovers Belles, who will be replaced by Manchester City."

Fucking corrupt.

DBT85

Is the City team new? if so shouldn't they start at the bottom?

dc89

Solid coloured 3DS XL pls Nintendo.

My 3DS says HELLO!

bHeSYR5l.jpg

hDlJ3Wzl.jpg

That's embarrassing...

Such a shame.

dc89

Fucking corrupt.

Is the City team new? if so shouldn't they start at the bottom?

Not exactly. Formed in 1989. The year I was born! :O
But it wasn't officially officiated with City until August 2012.

That's embarrassing...

Such a shame.

Errr. I need to be briefed on this before I can provide answers. :p

dc89

I'm a bit bummed out I bought the OG 3DS, I do think it looks nicer but I can't read the text on MHU for SHIT.

Absolutely garbage.

Yah! What was with that font decision by Capcom! it's not brilliant on 3DS XL either you know! Just a shitty font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom