• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

That almost never happens to not disrupt the competitiveness of the lower leagues. Only players that you'd rank 18+ in line will occasionally play, plus some that recover from injuries.
Third division is also the highest reserves can go, again to to fuck the competition. Of course, no one gives a shit about that in Spain..

What is this Bielefeld you speak of?

Freiburg will eff em up and play CL!

Lolol, never heard of that. I'm part of it, three times yes :lol

Anyways, Schaaaaaaaaalke!

Arnie

Wish I could watch some German football.

Instead I'm in the library wearing a Warriow t-shirt and eating hummus.

Work's shit.

Linius

XRWv5dD.png

Ser Davos got swag.

This was in Amsterdam just now.

Suen

cr7 to madrid is not the same to messi to barca

cr7 and man utd share that bond/love

he got himself red carded in the final and didn't collect his medal like mourinho

i wouldn't be surprised if both were too busy plotting their departures, both have the same agent iirc

i rather sell him now than for a cut price next summer

cr7 will probably not sign a new contract (he gave no indication he will) and he will probably ask long term contract, he's in his late 20s, time to part ways

casillas is nothing but a mole

remember when becks was not part of starting XI in 06/07? did he leak stories to the media? no he worked his ass off and got back in the starting XI

i'm sick of casillas's i'm better than everyone, i'm holy, i deserve starting spot no questions asked attitude
I'm not a big fan of CR7, never really liked him but you can't deny how he affects the game on the field. He scores far too many goals for us and there really isn't any good replacement for him. Bale, Cavani, Falcao...all great players but they are no CR7. If we sell CR7 and bring in another world-class striker we'd have to hope that he really fills the gap left by CR7 and if he doesn't we can expect Barca to win La Liga for a few more years while forgetting our tenth CL title as well before things start turning normal again. We'd be below Atletico and possibly close to Valencia or Sociedad this season if it wasn't for CR7. I agree though, he's a baby on the pitch and I've said it before that his attitude is the biggest reason to why I don't like him that much.

The whole 'I'm holy' 'No question asked attitude' is a mentality that has existed for a long time at RMA and I really don't see it changing anytime soon. Not when you have the media, former RMA stars, former RMA managers, RMA fans and most of all players in the current squad supporting this mentality. It's far too entrenched in their minds. "Are you an exceptional talent that came through the Madrid youth system? Well then you're untouchable, enjoy your career as a king, fuck the club"

I wish everyone just worked their way up as Beck did during his time with us but yeah....we can dream. The current Madrid squad is probably the biggest bunch of immature cunts I've ever seen since I started supporting this team.

shortyme

Pizza Hut, Dominos and Papa Johns all taste yummy cold. Pizza Hut do that new one where there's mini hot dogs in the crust and it's such an odd sensation having a full on heart attack and cumming so hard your spunk trenches blow

This is my favourite post today. Thank you.

cr7 to madrid is not the same to messi to barca

cr7 and man utd share that bond/love

he got himself red carded in the final and didn't collect his medal like mourinho

i wouldn't be surprised if both were too busy plotting their departures, both have the same agent iirc

i rather sell him now than for a cut price next summer

cr7 will probably not sign a new contract (he gave no indication he will) and he will probably ask long term contract, he's in his late 20s, time to part ways

casillas is nothing but a mole

remember when becks was not part of starting XI in 06/07? did he leak stories to the media? no he worked his ass off and got back in the starting XI

i'm sick of casillas's i'm better than everyone, i'm holy, i deserve starting spot no questions asked attitude

This,

fuck the Divas. All out. Long term project please.

Suen

Stop being salty you lost to Atletico you multi team heathen.
Meanwhile Moyes will bring you down to Championship and the club will lose half of it's fans, you will be the first glory hunter in line to leave.

Only Wilbury and FF hate Madrid with such elegance and burning passion here that you can't hate them for it, their hate is art.

Meanwhile Moyes will bring you down to Championship and the club will lose half of it's fans, you will be the first glory hunter in line to leave.

Only Wilbury and FF hate Madrid with such elegance and burning passion here that you can't hate them for it, their hate is art.

Glory hunting bit from a Real Madrid fan.

iklvVFhYeO5HH.gif

I can't wait until Moyesy, Phelan, and Phil Neville bukkake in your face.

Wilbur

Banned

Love Mou and Ronnie. Hate everything Madrid stands for. They're poison as a football club. They don't deserve to be the world's biggest.

And yet I'd still rather they won over Barcelona loooooooooooool

Fucking Spain.

I know this is from yesterday but there's a great piece on Mancini's reign at City in the Daily Fail (can't post link). Very interesting.

Daily Mail said:
Just days before the Cup final, one of City's clutch of England internationals sat in the spacious home dressing room before their game against West Bromwich Albion and, as he laced up his boots, told colleagues Mancini was to be sacked that very night.

The player was wrong.

There was, indeed, a big announcement due, but it was across town at Manchester United. Yet, the appetite of some City players to see Mancini's head on a stake was apparent, and it grew.

Amid the flurry of newspaper stories following City's miserable defeat at Wembley, it became clear Mancini was in deep trouble.

'Can we put the champagne on ice yet?' one player texted a journalist stationed outside their hotel just down the road from Euston Station.

When news of Mancini's sacking duly came, there was yet more black humour from inside City's dressing room.

'It's a shame we have a game against Reading on Tuesday,' joked one player. 'We could have gone out to celebrate.'

derExperte

Bayern loooool taste that mannshaft

Dortmund gonna cum all over your backs come next Saturday

Well it's not like Dortmund didn't have similar problems last weekend. No, I think this is perfect to avoid getting overconfident. And it looks like they woke up now.

Reminds me of when Bayern-GAF used to despise Jupp.

Not everyone did.

I still despise him. we won just one title with him at the helm. ask me again in 2 weeks if I changed my opinion about him

If you don't realize what he accomplished despite not winning that much yet why bother?

spidye

If you don't realize what he accomplished despite not winning that much yet why bother?

what did he really accomplish? a successful manager is always rated by how many titles he won. one title in 2 years is not much when you have the best bayern team in history at you disposal. IF he wins the cl cup then yes he has my respect again.

but our performance implosion after the winter break last season, he refusing to train penalty shootouts because he felt confident winning against chelsea or bayern's dfb cup performance left a sour taste in my mouth

Suen

That almost never happens to not disrupt the competitiveness of the lower leagues. Only players that you'd rank 18+ in line will occasionally play, plus some that recover from injuries.
Third division is also the highest reserves can go, again to to fuck the competition. Of course, no one gives a shit about that in Spain..

What is this Bielefeld you speak of?

Freiburg will eff em up and play CL!
Thanks, makes sense actually but I don't think the players we send to the B team change the competitiveness that much. It's mostly very new and young players who are occasionally sent there, it doesn't change much because to begin with they don't have that first team experience that would make them a strong force in the B team and by the time they have it the B team won't get them anyway. Anyway Bundeslol does so many things right that I wish Lol Liga would take after.

Not everyone did.
You're right, I was generalising. But a fair few did anyway.

He's done a great job. Last season was obv. massively disappointing but it can happen. Even Ferguson's United managed to bottle things at time. And Bayern added alot of important players to the team this year, right down the spine, which has to be a big factor.

what did he really accomplishe? a succesful manager is always rated by how many titles he won. one title in 2 years is not much when you have the best bayern team in history at you disposal. IF he wins the cl cup then yes he has my respect again.

But he's part of the best Bayern team in history. You can't just exclude him from that.

Wilbur

Banned
Jesus Christ the BBC live text commentary on the website is annoying as fuck. Every single entry mentions Akinfenwa, like he's actually good outside of being a fat load.

derExperte

as I said he is doing many things right this season.

but he was part of last season's fuck up as well. he was the main reason, in my opinion

He's doing everything right. This season would never have happend otherwise and that Jupp learned a few things after last season (don't agree at all that he's mainly to blame though) let's my respect for him only grow even further. He became better while van Gaal made more and more mistakes as time went on.

...oh god Robben, that would have been the goal of the day. Now they really want to win this.

Suen

Glory hunting bit from a Real Madrid fan.

iklvVFhYeO5HH.gif

I can't wait until Moyesy, Phelan, and Phil Neville bukkake in your face.
Please, look at our club for the past ten years. We've won far less than what we should have been able to with all the money and players we had. Our club has mostly been shit, no glory hunter would come to us in these past years unless they want to jerk off to Di Stefano's decades old CL victories. The glory hunting wind was blowing towards Camp Mou.

spidye

He's doing everything right. This season would never have happend otherwise and that Jupp learned a few things after last season (don't agree at all that he's mainly to blame though) let's my respect for him only grow even further. He became better while van Gaal made more and more mistakes as time went on.

...oh god Robben, that would have been the goal of the day. Now they really want to win this.

let's wait and see how this season pans out. will you still respect him if he fails at the two finals again?

Suen

You are quickly becoming my favourite poster.
You are quickly becoming my favorite horse <3

I'm sorry but we have to win against you tomorrow :(

Love Mou and Ronnie. Hate everything Madrid stands for. They're poison as a football club. They don't deserve to be the world's biggest.

And yet I'd still rather they won over Barcelona loooooooooooool

Fucking Spain.
:loooooooool how can you do this to FF after all his glory united support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom