• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

God I enjoyed that Copa Del Rey final last night.

Be sad to see Atletico gutted before next season, although I imagine they can use that Falcao money pretty wisely to improve the team as a whole.

Oh, and can we retire that whole '/dead' meme nonsense. Was never funny and just sounds stupid.

Ok dad

Clegg

The second ad that Kharma posted is a bit strange from a road safety point of view. The narrator that drivers should be more aware of pedestrians and their rights. But then these same pedestrians are acting like the biggest fucking eejits.

Its basically saying drivers and pedestrians are all fuckimg stupid and noone should be using the roads.

God I enjoyed that Copa Del Rey final last night.

Be sad to see Atletico gutted before next season, although I imagine they can use that Falcao money pretty wisely to improve the team as a whole.

Oh, and can we retire that whole '/dead' meme nonsense. Was never funny and just sounds stupid.

Atletico using money wisely.

iUYpomUIe9107.gif

deGod

Lol, please don't tell me Messi enjoys his pizza both hot and cold? A cold pizza shouldn't be possible.

Loves it more then hot.
He would buy a massive pizza eat a few slices then leave it till the morning and eat the rest.
Turns my stomach when he does it

deGod

Aye I remember being surprised by that when I was much younger watching RTE that it was just the same adverts with different logos and sometimes a different voiceover.

In fairness tho it is sometimes very hard to understand a northern accent depending what part of the country they are from. I'd imagine its the same when you come down here.

Even at that I find it very hard to understand some of the Kerry and cork accents

Linius

I'm so jelly, a mate on Facebook is in N.Y. right now and he's sharing some new pics daily :(

I don't see what that has to do with enjoying pizza even when it's cold. We love pizza more than you do.

I just have to process the fact there are people who eat (or even prefer) their pizza cold :p

Linius

When you can buy a large pizza for $5.99 which is about €4.50 who need to make a pizza

Yeah, I didn't mean making it your self. But the fact people are making it for you :p

Though 4,50 is rather cheap. I can order a medium pizza for maybe five but you really need a large for a good meal so that will be more around 10 euros.

Slizz

I like cold pizza, but I'm not leaving it out to get that way it's just going to be leftovers. Also I tend to not like cold chain pizza as much as cold mom-n-pop pizza

I'm so jelly, a mate on Facebook is in N.Y. right now and he's sharing some new pics daily :(

I just have to process the fact there are people who eat (or even prefer) their pizza cold :p

I got this place less than 3 minutes away that does huge NY pizzas and sells by the slice. 2 giant slices and a Sprite for $5.50, perfect hangover remedy.

deGod

Yeah, I didn't mean making it your self. But the fact people are making it for you :p

Though 4,50 is rather cheap. I can order a medium pizza for maybe five but you really need a large for a good meal so that will be more around 10 euros.

Well that's in America in ireland depending where you go it's around the same as what you pay

Suen

:lol

Apparently Mou waited for the ref in the car park after the game yesterday and told him to go and celebrate with Atletico. Don't know if it's just the media playing up things or if Mou was being a sore loser. I love this club, the system it's currently based on brings so much drama and meltdowns, how we still manage to bring out quality football during the years despite all the shit going on is beyond me. Cunt players, cunt manager, cunt media, cunt supporters, Real Madrid <3 :')

I really hope we'll do better next season with much less internal strife. We lost all competitions this season fairly. Barca did a great job and deserve respect for that, had an amazing start in the season and still kept up with the absence of their manager for some months. Let's not also forget that they played below their standard in the second half of the season and still kept their position at the top. Atletico played like a team yesterday and showed it through their win, something Madrid has lacked this season. Dortmund have had a great CL run and based on our games with them during the group stages and semi-final you can't deny that they were worthy to go to the final. Congrats to all three, this has been a poor season for us but we'll come back stronger next season
with Bale and Falcao
:)

Fuck Bayern.

Suen

Same here, 5 euros for a medium, around 12-13 euros for a large one. Fuck these prices.

kharma45

In fairness tho it is sometimes very hard to understand a northern accent depending what part of the country they are from. I'd imagine its the same when you come down here.

Even at that I find it very hard to understand some of the Kerry and cork accents

Most of the accents in the Republic are fairly easy. The one I've most trouble is one from up here, the rural Fermanagh one. All I hear is 'hurdy hurdy gurdy'.

MPW

:lol

Apparently Mou waited for the ref in the car park after the game yesterday and told him to go and celebrate with Atletico. Don't know if it's just the media playing up things or if Mou was being a sore loser. I love this club, the system it's currently based on brings so much drama and meltdowns, how we still manage to bring out quality football during the years despite all the shit going on is beyond me. Cunt players, cunt manager, cunt media, cunt supporters, Real Madrid <3 :')

I really hope we'll do better next season with much less internal strife. We lost all competitions this season fairly. Barca did a great job and deserve respect for that, had an amazing start in the season and still kept up with the absence of their manager for some months. Let's not also forget that they played below their standard in the second half of the season and still kept their position at the top. Atletico played like a team yesterday and showed it through their win, something Madrid has lacked this season. Dortmund have had a great CL run and based on our games with them during the group stages and semi-final you can't deny that they were worthy to go to the final. Congrats to all three, this has been a poor season for us but we'll come back stronger next season
with Bale and Falcao
:)

Fuck Bayern.

and sell casillas, albiol, higuain, pepe, alonso, coentrao and cr7 if psg will give 100m and bale is coming

buy veratti, bring back caravajal, buy CB, LB and a world class striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom