• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ando is gash. Buttner is ace but nervous. Jones is explosively naive.

Both Buttner and Jones are showing naivete. Ando is passing beyond his means but it's kinda entertaining.

Chicha's having a good game I think, as is Carrick and Clev. Would've said the same about Evans too but for his involvement in WBA's goal.

Shinji's been good bar a few careless mis-passes.

It is true. BBC etc needs a fucking clear out of all those old has beens and get some recently retired players like Neville instead.

owen640.jpg

L1NETT

It is true. BBC etc needs a fucking clear out of all those old has beens and get some recently retired players like Neville instead.

They seem to have tried that with Savage, and that didn't go too well.

Lee Dixon was quite good, but then again compared to Alan Shearer my nan looks like a footballing expert.

Owen needs to concentrate on horses, he clearly doesn't give two fooks about footy.

Meier

What is going on with Macca and Ian Darke? This is it for them?

Yeah, they're working for BT Sport next season since ESPN and Fox are losing the EPL in the US. Ian will still do some games for ESPN he said though.. presumably the USMNT games with Twellman (ugh).

rodvik

They seem to have tried that with Savage, and that didn't go too well.

Lee Dixon was quite good, but then again compared to Alan Shearer my nan looks like a footballing expert.

Owen needs to concentrate on horses, he clearly doesn't give two fooks about footy.

twats like Lawro need to be shown the door an all.

Suen

loooool watching a shitty stream now, english commentators but you can hear the arab commentators next to them as well because they are slightly louder. Commentator mentioned it and said they were south americans until the other commentator corrected him and told him he's from Abu Dhabi :p

<Insert Bacon joke here>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom