• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane_Man

It's nowhere near the same situation, you must see that.

I think you're just a bit deluded. Wenger might have it rather comfortably at Arsenal but he used to be regarded as one of the best managers in the world. I'm sure if he got the right offer from the right club he'd be off.

Salvadora

I think you're just a bit deluded. Wenger might have it rather comfortably at Arsenal but he used to be regarded as one of the best managers in the world. I'm sure if he got the right offer from the right club he'd be off.

He still is one of the best managers in the world and I'm not deluded, thank you.

If he wasn't wooed by Real Madrid he's certainly not going to give PSG a second look.

Sane_Man

He still is one of the best managers in the world and I'm not deluded, thank you.

If he wasn't wooed by Real Madrid he's certainly not going to give PSG a second look.

I'm sorry, but you are deluded. I'm not saying he's definitely going or anything but he's not just going to stay at Arsenal forever because he has good memories there. If he wants to start winning trophies again he'll go elsewhere in the next couple of years.

Salvadora

I'm sorry, but you are deluded. I'm not saying he's definitely going or anything but he's not just going to stay at Arsenal forever because he has good memories there. If he wants to start winning trophies again he'll go elsewhere in the next couple of years.
And I'm not saying he's staying at Arsenal until the end of time, either.

But saying that Arsene would leave to win trophies is laughable. He's a major reason why we haven't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom