• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Andre Marriner is pretty shit and that was a blatant pen, though Bale really needs to stop the theatrics... you're getting pulled back you don't go mid-air surfing forward you fucking idiot.

For us, imo Walker is lucky to be on the pitch, twice he's went in on McClean very high, once you could even argue two footed and why the fuck Huddlestone wasn't booked for deliberate handball I'll never know.

Bar a O'Shea/Mig mix up which wouldn't have counted anyway due to offside, been comfortable. Wickham's had a couple of canny chances as well.

Not a terrible performance, would like to see Billy Knott come on for McClean though. Might lack the athleticism but by all accounts he is a very nice technical player.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well that half was shit. Sort it out Wenger. How's the Spurs game going?

Spurs dominating possession, plenty of shots but no goal yet. Bale wrongly booked when a penalty should have been given for a foul in the box. We had another less convincing claim for a handball.

Sunderland had a great chance but Hugo kept it out.

I'm more nervous for this match than I ought to be. Can't help but feel that we mau have trouble with CL playoffs.

Its not so much im concerned we may have trouble with the playoffs, i'd just rather not have to deal with the possibility :p

We've let all over us, been wasteful up top... certainly missing Hazard and Rami.

Lightning

Banned
BALE will rescue them in the 90th minute

so arsenal better win their game
No can do. Holiday mode for Arsenal.

Spurs dominating possession, plenty of shots but no goal yet. Bale wrongly booked when a penalty should have been given for a foul in the box. We had another less convincing claim for a handball.

Sunderland had a great chance but Hugo kept it out.
So the goal is a matter of time? Great. We're getting owned and not playing well at all.

Suen

man I can't help but to feel that Arsenal will fuck this up. Hope Wenger has now given these guys the boost of the century for the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom