• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

ofc7jrdyjo6.gif

ofc7jrdyjo6.gif

8b932e3252138bc1a4703b7d6eee9561.gif

Fuck yes.

Koscielny I love you. Since he has come into the team this season our defence has been remarkably solid. Two years in a row he gets the goal that gets us in to the Champions League (well qualifiers at least).

So it's now mid-February in my first season at Juve in FM13 and I am unbeaten in all competitions since losing the Supercoppa. I've conceded 2 goals in my last 14 matches.

If Conte leaves, Agnelli knows who to call.

woodchuck

Happy St. Totteringham's Day everyone!

So much salt in this thread. I love it. So what if Wenger and the players are celebrating on the pitch like that? If Spurs qualified today, they'd be throwing a fucking parade and making this day a holiday or some shit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hard to feel any sympathy for a cold hearted, psychopath fuck like Levy.

Feel it for the Spurs fans though. 72 points and no Champions League is mental, especially after finishing fourth but being excluded from the competition the season before. Has to go down as another bottle job, though.

Not really a bottle job. We built ourselves a nice cushion after the derby but we always knew we had to play City, Everton and Chelsea, plus Stoke and Wigan away. Arsenal had an easier run-in and played a lot of teams with nothing to play for. I said months ago it would go to the last day and that's what happened.

Both Arsenal and Spurs have been in excellent form this year, Arsenal had that bit more luck and that made the difference. The gap is one point like last season. We have developed a lot as a team, we have a fighting spirit and now we score a late goal every week. Where we lost 4th was the first third of the season where we pissed points away with an incomplete squad.

GorillaJu

Yes near, YOU are the culprit. How does it make you feel?

Look at Gervinho. Look at him, strutting his huge ass forehead in the CL. This is all your fault near. Too much masturbating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom