• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Happy St. Totteringham's Day everyone!

So much salt in this thread. I love it. So what if Wenger and the players are celebrating on the pitch like that? If Spurs qualified today, they'd be throwing a fucking parade and making this day a holiday or some shit.

And that would be embarrassing too :lol

Two shithouse clubs, one saved by making a full £100m less than the other every season and still only coming a point behind.

Sleepy

Sorry to return to this, but will NBC have all the games that Fox did? I can see NBC fucking around and only showing the top clubs.

Happy St. Totteringham's Day everyone!

So much salt in this thread. I love it. So what if Wenger and the players are celebrating on the pitch like that? If Spurs qualified today, they'd be throwing a fucking parade and making this day a holiday or some shit.

They would certainly release a dvd.

Not really a bottle job. We built ourselves a nice cushion after the derby but we always knew we had to play City, Everton and Chelsea, plus Stoke and Wigan away. Arsenal had an easier run-in and played a lot of teams with nothing to play for. I said months ago it would go to the last day and that's what happened.

Both Arsenal and Spurs have been in excellent form this year, Arsenal had that bit more luck and that made the difference. The gap is one point like last season. We have developed a lot as a team, we have a fighting spirit and now we score a late goal every week. Where we lost 4th was the first third of the season where we pissed points away with an incomplete squad.

Arsenal having more luck? Bitter.

phaze

I feel bad for Spurs, I hope the qualify for CL next year (behind us).

Hope we can spend some serious money in the summer. The year to year dread finishes are doing me in.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I blame Bayern. Losing at home to a team with Fabianski, Giroud and Koscielny? It gave Arsenal belief and they started grinding out results.

fuck Bayern

always fuck Bayern

Lightning

Banned
Yes near, YOU are the culprit. How does it make you feel?

Look at Gervinho. Look at him, strutting his huge ass forehead in the CL. This is all your fault near. Too much masturbating.
Do you notice Gervinho hardly plays? Why is he always the Arsenal player mentioned. We have some good players.

I blame Bayern. Losing at home to a team with Fabianski, Giroud and Koscielny? It gave Arsenal belief and they started grinding out results.

fuck Bayern
I blame Walker suicide against Liverpool. A match you were in control off thrown away by stupidity and it cost you your lead against us as soon as you earned it.

near

Gold Member
Yes near, YOU are the culprit. How does it make you feel?

Look at Gervinho. Look at him, strutting his huge ass forehead in the CL. This is all your fault near. Too much masturbating.

:(

This is going to be a great transfer summer.

fuck Bayern

always fuck Bayern

Second.

Ushojax

Savage :

"Gareth Bale's goal was world class today, again. He does not want to be scoring goals like that in the Europa League, he needs to be doing that in the Champions League.
"What a statement it would be from the Manchester United board to buy Bale for new manager, David Moyes."

Go fuck yourself. Bale loves AVB so much he named his daughter after him.

Scum

Damn! What a shame. Didn't think we'll make it anyway but I'm very happy with the season. Oh well.
BTW, who can Arsenal potentially get for the 4th Round Qualifiers?

dc89

Savage :

"Gareth Bale's goal was world class today, again. He does not want to be scoring goals like that in the Europa League, he needs to be doing that in the Champions League.
"What a statement it would be from the Manchester United board to buy Bale for new manager, David Moyes."

Go fuck yourself. Bale loves AVB so much he named his daughter after him.

Baled called his daughter Andre?

There were some signs around SB thanking Rafa, and apparently they sung "Only one Rafa Benitez" though I didn't personally hear it (had the sound off for the game).

I am pleased with how the season ended, he can leave on a high note having helped us to win the Europa League and getting 3rd in the Prem.

Liverpool win a few matches and their fans start piping up as if they're relevant to the Prem again.

Shagwell

Anyone seen that montage of banter between Mcmanaman and Ian Darke on ESPN? Quality. Where are they going? I quite like them as a duo.

phaze

Finishing fourth means Wenger spends no money.

Finishing 5th would mean spending even less.

Not that I have high hopes for it.At this point I'd take 2 seasons of fighting relegation if it meant that we could finally mount a realistic challenge for PL in the 3rd year.

Sleepy

Nah they have every single PL game. To be broadcast on NBCSN, NBC and online.

Every game live.

whew.gif

Wilbur

Banned
WE'RE THE SHITTEST FOOTBALL LEAGUE

THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

AND IT'S PREMIER LEAGUE

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

OUR ONLY ALRIGHT TEAM

TO BE MANAGED BY A GINGE

Ushojax

I blame Walker suicide against Liverpool. A match you were in control off thrown away by stupidity and it cost you your lead against us as soon as you earned it.

Yeah, that was where we wobbled but we lost just one game from then to the end of the season. Arsenal just had an amazing run, I tip my hat to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom