• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this new thing of calling me Chris/Krish. Also when I land I will probably get some food and go for a walk.

Good mang! Just get yourself into the central part (seeing as your hotel is only like 5 min away in train), there's a metro station really close and really just ask a random duder you see for directions and they can help easily. Then I also don't have to go out and get you first. ;)

Wilbur

Banned
He's your brother.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659.gif

Messi

"Hey UFCLOL nice to meet you bro."

Freewheelin probably called him Premature the whole time while people were giving him weird looks for having such an odd name. Poor Chris. :(

The only person I could count on calling me my real name would be yurt. I'd likely shell up and refuse to talk though

I met deGod once. It was uncomfortable

Wilbur

Banned

Wilbur

Banned
I like to think if Wooden and I met we'd just stare into each other's eyes and share a sandwich. Nothing repugnant whatsoever. Just two great men sharing a great chicken salad sarnie.

Messi

I'd invite you guys in. You could see where I do all my posting from. My bed. where I do all my activities. My jerseys. The shrine.

Wilbur

Banned
I genuinely can't stop watching that Song gif(t). It's incredible. Just the absolute gall to step forward is almost unfathomable. It's breathtakingly funny.

Dibbz

Yeah saw that earlier. Thing is that this is the absolute perfect time for Wenger to act. The three teams above him in transition, if he doesn't buy now it's a waste of the last 8 years.

Yup. I swear Neville is a fucking god send. Someone on TV who has a head on his shoulders. The rest of the pundits should just fuck off. I guarantee if it was Souness sat in that seat instead of Neville all we'd hear is "oh Arsenal are happy with 4th" completely missing the picture.

Neville understands not just football but how clubs work on the inside in the modern age. He isn't some cunt who played 30 years ago and is out of touch. I hope Carragher is as clued up as Neville but I have my doubts.

I genuinely can't stop watching that Song gif(t). It's incredible. Just the absolute gall to step forward is almost unfathomable. It's breathtakingly funny.
I've now sent it to a few people and have continued to watch it myself. It's the perfect blend of excellence and sheer horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom