• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you elaborate pls Laboured kun?

Idk, I wouldn't necessarily trust the sources I read on Twitter about backing out of the Strootman thing (I think they're back tracking after saying it's a dead cert). I think Fellaini is nailed on though from the looks of things - that BearedGenuis thing from last night was very telling I thought.

Clegg

Idk, I wouldn't necessarily trust the sources I read on Twitter about backing out of the Strootman thing (I think they're back tracking after saying it's a dead cert). I think Fellaini is nailed on though from the looks of things - that BearedGenuis thing from last night was very telling I thought.
Cheers mate.

Still think we need to sign another cm even if we sign Fellini.

Wilbur

Banned
Both keepers really good, and Lewandowski, Gundogan and Martinez the stand outs so far. Really enjoyable first half but I'm shitting myself every time there's a shot or block, so I can't imagine what the fans feel like.

Time to read the threads!

Robben says something like Weidenfeller didn't do that well, all the players shot directly at him in the CL.
Shoots at Weidenfeller like 20 times in the final

looool, you can't make this shit up

daripad

Robben is the worst striker ever. He failed a lot in this first half.

Also both goalkeepers have been heroics.

This second half is going to get crazy!

Gundogan started well but has been poor last 15 minutes. Reus dribbling well but not really doing much at the end. Decent Neuer saves/poor shooting has given Bayern their route back into it, Dortmund have to weather the storm while they try and regain the foothold. Dortmund's defensive line/set piece defense leaves a lot to be admired

Dortmund pressing higher up the pitch has done nothing but give Bayern's midfielders the space they need to do damage.

Not a huge fan of Schmelzer from what I've seen

Wilbur

Banned
Robben says something like Weidenfeller didn't do that well, all the players shot directly at him.
Shoots at Weidenfeller like 20 times in the final

looool, you can't make this shit up

:lol :lol :lol

Hope you're proud of your boys. Taking it to Bayern. Dominated the first half hour but Hummels and Schmelzer have switched off the last quarter.

i could never understand how the hell a professional footballer does not know how to use both feet. robben is the best example of this, but there are others. el shaarawy really annoys me with this too.

you train every day for hours, just spend some time every day practicing with your other foot so you at least get comfortable with it, ffs.

Yup, that's definitely Robben.

Javi has been masterful though. Goal-saving tackle early on, always in the right position and boundless composure. Otherwise, Reus and Lewa look very dangerous. I don't know if they'll win, but Dortmund have to score.

FootballFan

i could never understand how the hell a professional footballer does not know how to use both feet. robben is the best example of this, but there are others. el shaarawy really annoys me with this too.

you train every day for hours, just spend some time every day practicing with your other foot so you at least get comfortable with it, ffs.

You should see Man United's Valencia!

Glad none of our players are particularly bad with one foot.

WriterGK

Nice team man.

90 mil for Messi and 80 for Neymar

Thnx! Both Neymar and Messi are totally worth that!! I payed 119 for Esseboom hihihi. Might have been to much but I tried an Uruguayan striker from PSG as well but they wouldnt go below 140-130 million. Every FM 13 game I have or had started out with United buying Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom