• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shift in the game after the referee got in the way of that counter attack looooooool

Yeah, it's kinda terrible lol

Bayern didn't get their shit together before and when they had the chance to counter thanks to the ref, Mandzukic had a good header. Bayern got their confidence back with that. Sucks.

Still, however this ends, I'm incredibly proud of our team. So fucking good today. We showed the world this Bayern side is beatable with no player suspended/injured and proper tactics.

Also Ribery is a proper cunt.

Apparently Wenger, who is working as a pundit on French TV, confirmed earlier that Lewandowski will not be coming to the Premier League. He said that Bayern have secured him.

Now I don't know how true that all may be but as ITKs go I imagine Wenger is a fairly legit one.

EDIT: Of course I should note that "someone said something in a different language on a foreign channel" rumours are rather notoriously shaky.

Tc91

BLIcRkECMAAPabQ.jpg:large

:lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom