• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Congrats Bayern. Wish it wasn't that cunt Robben haha. Marginally the better team over the 90 minutes, so deserved it. Both teams great, Dortmund showed you can fight this Bayern team and take them on. Bayern proved that they have more mental strength than I gave them credit for.

Congrats BayernGAF! Commiserations DortmundGAF.

Congrats Bayern, best team in the world without a doubt. Until next season, at least.

brendan-rodgers.jpg

What the fuck at this ref

What was this extra time? Is he from Germany?

How did Ribery not get at least two yellow cards for being a cunt?

How did Dante not get a second yellow for outright kicking on Reus' fucking chest?

How the fuck did Lewy not get at least a yellow for being a cunt?

Are you kidding me?

Zabojnik

Congrantulations Bayern and Bayern-GAF! I've thought it all along, now I can finally say it.

Robben is Bayern's best player. SUCK IT HATERS.

How did Dante not get a second yellow for outright kicking on Reus' fucking chest?

Are you kidding me?
about right. Although Dortmund's defence wasn't the best

Are you kidding me?

Italian refs. Whoever it was telling me he was good needs to be shamed like in a bukkake.

Wilbur

Banned

Are you kidding me?

I have to agree with all of these to be honest. Feels like the 3 minutes was decided before the goal, the celebration went on for at least a minute and a half. Lewandowski, Dante and Ribery all very lucky to stay on the pitch.

Hopefully you won't be seen as too biased towards your team, and hopefully Bayern fans won't jump on you. All valid points.

Your team did fucking great. You can be proud. Although your defence needs fucking work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom