• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Had Aguero as my captain and Sturridge my Vice. Sergio's managed to get 1 goal now.. how bout 2 more to balance out taking away my chance at 34 big ones from Sturridge.

Meier

Apparently the City goal was incredible.

GOAL! Reading 0-1 Manchester City (Aguero) And he is beaten! What a fine goal this is from the visitors. They win a corner on the left and James Milner roll the ball to David Silva on the edge of the area, he then receives a pass back from the Spaniard before rolling the ball into the area where it is met by Aguero, who opens up his body and cooly slots into the corner of the net. Great work.

40′ Goal Sergio Agüero

40′ Assist James Milner

42′ Aguero goes close to a second! The Argentine picks up the ball around 30 yards from goal and dribbles slowly towards the target. After moving several yards forward without facing a challenge he decides to belt a shot at goal, and McCarthy is forced into a smart stop.

The one win was against you lot I think the 5-2 last season, he tried his hardest though giving you a pen for that Bale dive.

Doesn't really answer my question.

I know one of them was Bradford. And I'd be surprised if a few weren't United. You have a provide some context something like that. Mike Dean referees quite a few big games.

phaze

Arsenal, get your ass in gear. WTF?

You are still safe with a draw surely ?

RM players reunion from two months ago:
tumblr_mjjgp02AEU1qbiysso1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIh9p-jyKAM

Morientes <3

Linius

GifCam can't do that and it gets messed up in Photoshop

Ooooh, you're on the ready with Gifcam? :p

I record the replay angles with fraps. I had some other programme to record that would allow me to only record a certain area of the screen which is perfect. Too bad the recordings were shit :(

dc89

GOAL! Reading 0-1 Manchester City (Aguero) And he is beaten! What a fine goal this is from the visitors. They win a corner on the left and James Milner roll the ball to David Silva on the edge of the area, he then receives a pass back from the Spaniard before rolling the ball into the area where it is met by Aguero, who opens up his body and cooly slots into the corner of the net. Great work.

40&#8242; Goal Sergio Agüero

40&#8242; Assist James Milner

42&#8242; Aguero goes close to a second! The Argentine picks up the ball around 30 yards from goal and dribbles slowly towards the target. After moving several yards forward without facing a challenge he decides to belt a shot at goal, and McCarthy is forced into a smart stop.

Forza Kidd?

subtles

Do you know much about Txiki and what we can come to expect in term of him influencing playing style?

Laporta, the formal president of Barcelona once said that bringing in Txiki was the best decision he ever made. Txiki identified Guardiola as a better candidate for the job then Mourinho though many at the time said it was an insane decision. He advocates playing in a similar way that Barcelona do with the 4-3-3. The full backs must contribute in attacks and all the players on the pitch must be able to play with the ball (ala Barca). He advocates not just playing beautifully but winning as well, so in that sense he would fit in with what City are trying to do. His time their coincided with some of the most horrible transfer decisions in Barca history though, but how much of it was his say or anybody else is debatable. I would say he is a great person to get the club sorted behind the scenes as long as they find a manager who buys into the vision. When you think of it this way, the Brendan Rodgers rumors may not be so far fetched after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom