• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

You are still safe with a draw surely ?

RM players reunion from two months ago:
tumblr_mjjgp02AEU1qbiysso1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIh9p-jyKAM

Morientes <3
Legends :')

L1NETT

Quinn just vomits a blend of cliches and colourful bullshit.

Please sack him Sky.

I'd rather have Wilkins for peats sake.

dc89

Laporta, the formal president of Barcelona once said that bringing in Txiki was the best decision he ever made. Txiki identified Guardiola as a better candidate for the job then Mourinho though many at the time said it was an insane decision. He advocates playing in a similar way that Barcelona do with the 4-3-3. The full backs must contribute in attacks and all the players on the pitch must be able to play with the ball (ala Barca). He advocates not just playing beautifully but winning as well, so in that sense he would fit in with what City are trying to do. His time their coincided with some of the most horrible transfer decisions in Barca history though, but how much of it was his say or anybody else is debatable. I would say he is a great person to get the club sorted behind the scenes as long as they find a manager who buys into the vision. When you think of it this way, the Brendan Rodgers rumors may not be so far fetched after all.

Thanks dude! This is insightful.

Feorax

Draw is a shite result for both teams.

Wigan win makes final day interesting.

Arsenal win means we might as well just finish the season tonight and not bother with the formality of next week.

Draw is a shite result for both teams.

Wigan win makes final day interesting.

Arsenal win means we might as well just finish the season tonight and not bother with the formality of next week.

Nah, I want to give QPR a farewell smashing. Anything less than 4-0 isn't good enough

The fact that it's all or nothing here for Wigan might not be a good thing for us.

If it's 1-1 in the 90th minute and they get a corner then they'll probably send their keeper up

Laporta, the formal president of Barcelona once said that bringing in Txiki was the best decision he ever made. Txiki identified Guardiola as a better candidate for the job then Mourinho though many at the time said it was an insane decision. He advocates playing in a similar way that Barcelona do with the 4-3-3. The full backs must contribute in attacks and all the players on the pitch must be able to play with the ball (ala Barca). He advocates not just playing beautifully but winning as well, so in that sense he would fit in with what City are trying to do. His time their coincided with some of the most horrible transfer decisions in Barca history though, but how much of it was his say or anybody else is debatable. I would say he is a great person to get the club sorted behind the scenes as long as they find a manager who buys into the vision. When you think of it this way, the Brendan Rodgers rumors may not be so far fetched after all.
There was a rumour this week Rodgers had even had an interview!

But yeah I very much doubt that is true.

L1NETT

Hope Mcmanaman gets a full season in the championship If they go down) rather than being bought by some top 15 side only to sit on the bench and smell his farts for a whole season.

Bo-Locks

There is probably around £60m in the pot for this game regarding entry to the CL and staying in the Premier League. A draw will basically cost each team at around £30m.

Where's Henriquez/Gohan at?

Another shit loan period for a United player. He's hardly even played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom