• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
How the fuck can Mertesacker beat Kone to that ball? Wake up you lazy shit.

jtb

Banned
Ugh.

On the bright (?) side, a draw basically fucks us both over so it should be open enough to grab a winner.

Clegg

There's dubstep in the Eurovision. Thats where I draw the line.

3-0 to United. Larnell Cole hattrick.

Come on Wigan!!

Bo-Locks

This fucking ref be trollin'. Liverpool 3-0 down and down to ten men for dissent.

I was just about to say that I sympathise with Liverpool since this ref is giving us everything.

Now there's plenty of handbags.

Suen

Sagna is so fucking shit at crossing. I knew this would happen, we were pushing really good in the beginning. As soon as we scored that goal we started pushing less and less, Wigan started to be more and more on our half and while our defense was mostly solid it was anything but a good sign. Wigan has been allowed to regain their pace and get into the game so now it's only going to be tougher for us. That Koscielny flop really hurts now.

Linius

iKLGXKfajYIEQ.gif

Typical Arsenal to be honest. Lots of attacking play but didn't produce anything else that was converted after the first and Wigan get a goal back.

Not really a free kick though.

Noirulus

Sorry Arsenal fans but best case scenario for neutrals is your team loses today to setup maximun drama this weekend.

I sincerely apologize to Arsenal fans but I'm in the same boat. I want some intense, dramatic shenanigans to go down during the 38th game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom