• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Odds of this referring to a genuinely brilliant save?

Almost zero.

Well, City's twitter account was impressed.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 3m
50. Hart with a great save at the other end. Brilliant reflexes from Pogrebnyak's point-blank header!

According to Goal.com, Pog the Log was offside anyway (although it wasn't called).

bud

Pretty sure that is how you actually pronounce his name, at least nobody is calling him car-zola like they do on ESPN.

i know, but if you're going to do that with cazorla, you need to do it with every foreign name. which these commentators don't.

dat no look shot
KuGsj.gif

Bo-Locks

Martinez will probably leave in the summer. I think he would have been a better option for Liverpool rather than Brenton, but he's done everything he can with this club, and there is nowhere else left to go.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
See ya Wigan, you can go back to your rugby now. Hopefully the good players and manager get a good team in the Premiership or another top flight league.

Meier

Paul Carr: First goal in 46 shots this PL season for Aaron Ramsey. He had the most shots of any PL player without a goal.

Paul Carr: Ramsey's last league goal was Feb. 11, 2012 at Sunderland.

phaze

FA cup celebrations.

Yup

You were joint with us, just because you played a day later doesn't mean you got further :looooool

It does to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Paul Carr: First goal in 46 shots this PL season for Aaron Ramsey. He had the most shots of any PL player without a goal.

Paul Carr: Ramsey's last league goal was Feb. 11, 2012 at Sunderland.

He simply doesn't want the have more people on his conscience.

Arnie

I'd have though Holtby was approaching that record :p

I'd like to joke about Holtby but I've got a feeling he's gonna be well good.

Wigan down because they can't defend. Simple as. Martinez must take a lot of the blame, too. He's had years to evolve Wigan as a team and every year they're scraping about at the end of the season. Play with fire, get burnt.

Lightning

Banned
We can either get one more goal or beat Newcastle by 2 goals and Chelsea won't even be able to draw with Everton or we'll take 3rd spot on goal difference!

Come on Everton!!!!

Di Santo is such shite. He can't play, and he's too shit at using his strength and physique to be a semi-decent target-man. Finally moving into a suitable league.

Sad to see Wigan go down. Very disappointed for Martinez. Not sure how it happened really because they can be so good at times.

They always start the year with poor results, don't go out to get results either. Just mess about, then get near the year's end and remember they need to stay in the PL.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
We can either get one more goal or beat Newcastle by 2 goals and Chelsea won't even be able to draw with Everton or we'll take 3rd spot on goal difference!

Come on Everton!!!!
How does that make sense? Are goals against Wigan worth more than Newcastle? :lol

Wilbur

Banned
And then you got knocked out by the best player that you sold.

For 80m as opposed to a paltry few quid found in Gill's knickers.

Besides, the point I'm making is I don't think Arsenal will spend again, and they'll go out of the CL in the second round or quarters with no realistic chance of winning because they've at the most marginally improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom