• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
I haven't seen him at all, but I read that he was described as "the next Nasri" and laughed.
Yeah, that was Wenger who done that. Can't say I'm overly thrilled about that particular label but he does have talent. As long as he is a better option than Gervinho we are all good.

Still wonder though why Wenger went public and why Grenier is talking in riddles. If he is staying just say so, the only reason to talk in riddles is if he's leaving and not allowed to say so.

Suen

I haven't seen him at all, but I read that he was described as "the next Nasri" and laughed.
:lol so that's what we're after? I'm not convinced by the videos I've seen of him, he does some cool stuff though. Diaby, Sagna and Giroud....they have all killed my hope in talented french players joining Arsenal.

Timurid

:lol so that's what we're after? I'm not convinced by the videos I've seen of him, he does some cool stuff though. Diaby, Sagna and Giroud....they have all killed my hope in talented french players joining Arsenal.

Diaby was great, but he was injury prone. Sagna was an amazing right back he just had a disappointing season this year.

When did you start following Arsenal? this year?

Suen

Diaby was great, but he was injury prone. Sagna was an amazing right back he just had a disappointing season this year.

When did you start following Arsenal? this year?
keyword: was. Both fucked up, Giroud is shit. Shame about Diaby though.

Eat Wilbury's dick.

Aaand it's over. :|

Mexican commentators gobbling up chepo's balls like he was some sort of master strategist. He's the reason we're getting these awful matches in the first place.

Meier

I just wish these cunts would invest money into domestic football instead of fucking off abroad. That's why I respect Kerimov(Anzhi's owner) since he bought his hometown club.

There's no money to be made though. I can't imagine the Russian League is even played on TV in any countries other than those in the former Soviet Union. Smart to buy a club that at least has the capability of growing revenue significantly.

There's no money to be made though. I can't imagine the Russian League is even played on TV in any countries other than those in the former Soviet Union. Smart to buy a club that at least has the capability of growing revenue significantly.

Lol, they're not doing it to make money, it's to spend the vast wealth they accumulated in their other ventures. As for the tv part, your statement can't be true because when looking for a stream I often run across some with English commentary. Someone has to be watching!

Koko

Banned
Mexico will be out of a world cup.

carlos-vela-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom