• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Eddman-

Fucking Chepo. Outside Corona, no fuckin Choke Azul player should be there. Speaking about Corona, such a shame the inferior Ochoa is in Europe and he's wasting his talent on that shit team

Suen

Andres, Pabon is betraying Parma this summer. Why are Colombian players only a bunch of mercenaries or betrayers?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This is so incredibly fucked up.

Fifa need to step in and ban third party ownership altogether.

He was only at Atl Madrid for 2 seasons against the 2 richest non oilz money clubz in the world.

b2e9db36ca2f11e293b222000aa8011b_7.jpg

Guess he shoulda gone to aresenal, eh compadre?

Andres, Pabon is betraying Parma this summer. Why are Colombian players only a bunch of mercenaries or betrayers?

Parma fuckings sucks bro.

Look at all the talent Pabon had and the coach didn't want him to play. Maybe he was a racist or something.

Better off in Loliga or in Mexican League.

MACNELLY SOTO
CUADRADO JAMES
DORLAN
FAL$AO

Salvadora

He was only at Atl Madrid for 2 seasons against the 2 richest non oilz money clubz in the world.

b2e9db36ca2f11e293b222000aa8011b_7.jpg

Guess he shoulda gone to aresenal, eh compadre?

I think he should have had a choice of where he went, as crazy as that sounds.

Arsenal could have been that choice. Falcao is being kept from us.

Suen

Parma fuckings sucks bro.

Look at all the talent Pabon had and the coach didn't want him to play. Maybe he was a racist or something.

Better off in Loliga or in Mexican League.

MACNELLY SOTO
CUADRADO JAMES
DORLAN
FAL$AO
I agree, it was really stupid. It's not like our current starters are better. Biabiany and Belfodil are promising players and I could definitely see them becoming really good in the future but I'd still choose Pabon over one or both of them. Donadoni fucked it up, Milan infiltration.

Can I steal this?
Sure!

You just mad nobody wants torres. you are stuck with moses and ba, lulz

You guys can enjoy one year of champions league fun because after that it is monaco time

Even if Monaco qualify for the CL it will be very hard for them because they would be seeded in pot 4 and would end up in a very tough group.

Suen

cuz the only uniform we believe in is the one that is tri color.

#acasebailaelfutbol

BLcwkbFCYAAuAnb.jpg

A picture full of mercenaries, betrayers and cunts. I hope Falcao and James join Madrid in 2014. Follow the example of Swedish players, Ibra has showcased what loyalty is all about, both at club and national level!

You just mad nobody wants torres. you are stuck with moses and ba, lulz

You guys can enjoy one year of champions league fun because after that it is monaco time
This man speaks the truth.

Salvadora

I've been watching a lot of videos of Grenier and I'm really hoping we get him. He could be great for our attack.

He said today that he has already made a decision about his future. He could be heading in our direction.

Bit weird of Wenger to come out publicly about his interest. Maybe it was to force a hand.

Lightning

Banned
He said today that he has already made a decision about his future. He could be heading in our direction.

Bit weird of Wenger to come out publicly about his interest. Maybe it was to force a hand.
Yeah that was odd and it pissed Lyon off Wenger doing that so I'm not sure how wise it was.

From what I've seen of him, which isn't much, I like what I see and he would help us.

Salvadora

Yeah that was odd and it pissed Lyon off Wenger doing that so I'm not sure how wise it was.

From what I've seen of him, which isn't much, I like what I see and he would help us.

I haven't seen him at all, but I read that he was described as "the next Nasri" and laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom