• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Noooo Bayern, don't win it with a penalty!

agreed. Hopefully that won't remain the only goal

BTW: Kahn always said "never look at the keeper, it makes you miss the penalty". Müller, however, stares at the keeper, waits till he has decided and scores. Müller is just awesome.

Slizz

Damn man Beckham is all over Miami right now. Was just at my University checking out the stadium. Apparently he's touring So. Fla till Tuesday looking at potential spots for a franchise.

FootballFan

1 team domination is very boring, this is why I can't watch La Liga, BundesLiga or PSG Liga. Serie A is still nice to watch at time.

image.php

spidye

Looks like bayern is doing the same as last week

Let stuttgart play the First 30 mins and then crush their hopes

Robben is by far the best on the pitch

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gonzalo Higuain has announced: “I am leaving Real Madrid. Yes, Juventus are a possibility.”

In today's market, Higuain for 20-25m is a fucking bargain.

Get in Pipita.

FootballFan

Anyone still watching Barca?

Something is being prepared for Abidal, players waiting with Abidal shirts for him to come back out.

Fry

but he shouldnt be able to do stuff like that and otherwise look rather limited... it must be all in his head :(

It's all about confidence. It's like Robben. The more games he started and the more he did for Bayern, the more he went to get better and back to his best.

That won't happen to Gomez because he'll never be a starter for the club again, so I think it's better he just leave already. :\

Higuaín has confirmed that he's leaving.

I know it was well known he was leaving, but it makes me sad anyway.

Good luck in Juve, Pipa. You won't be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom