• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Rider

For anyone interested

Race for 4th:

Valencia(4th) are 2 points ahead of Sociedad(5th). Valencia are playing Sevilla away and Sociedad play Deportivo(relegation zone), so it's very possible that Valencia fuck it up.

Based Griezmann will lead Sociedad to the 4th spot and make Sviat a happy man.

Relegation battle:

The bottom 4 teams are:

Deportivo----------35
Celta Vigo---------34
Zaragoza----------34
Mallorca-----------33

Keit4's team are in danger-zone, and they play Sociedad who will be going hard for 4th.

Out of those 4 teams, the bottom one Mallorca has the easiest tie so they could somehow miraculously make it.

my predictions:

Valencia 4th

Deportivo to survive

Gambit

Man, Donkey Kong Returns is just incredible. (I used the half-time wisely)

The level design, the difficulty, the music!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If Pep sell Robben, it'll be the worst start for a manager ever.

Pep sold Eto'o and Ronaldinho. He sells 'egos' and keeps the 'students'.

No idea why he brought fucking Zlatan INFLATED EGO Ibrahimovich though.
KuGsj.gif

Gambit

I really want to see how Pep can improve the Gomez. That's why he must stay. Pep could bring him to the next level (let's call that level Falcao)

FootballFan

No idea why he brought fucking Zlatan INFLATED EGO Ibrahimovich though.
KuGsj.gif

He wanted Villa, Valencia wouldn't sell for any amount. In desperation of "get rid of Eto'o no matter what and bring in a great striker" Ibra was the result. Ugh. He definitely wasn't first choice.

Fucking Banega scored. :(

Fry

But that was a long time ago, and it happened during his stay at Barca. He simply won't arrive at a treble winning team and sell their 'best' player before the season even started.

Nobody would have the balls.

Spin it like you guys did a wrong buying? Fucking no, you did an excellent and smart signing. Arsenal brought you glory, face it. Without RVP you're shit up front. Arsenal saved you. Arsenal also scored three goals against Bayern, Champions of Europe together with Bayern.

Without RVP, we're shit up front. :lol

Meanwhile Pea and Rppmey had 34 goals in total. If RVP wasn't there, they would have easily gotten at least 20 goals each.

This is just in the league

stats_strikers1.jpg

Lightning

Banned
I think you know
I still laugh at Spurs. Kicking them out of the CL this season was even more satisfying then when we kicked you out when you lost at Upton Park a few years ago. Martin Jol, Harry Redknapp and now AVB all suffer that Spurs curse. Lol

A trophy? I bet it will be used as an excuse when all their summer transfer targets go somewhere else... 'The Bayern match proved that our squad is good enough'
ARGH. I shall increase my Bayern hate. *rages fist*

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But that was a long time ago, and it happened during his stay at Barca. He simply won't arrive at a treble winning team and sell their 'best' player before the season even started.

Your best player is Muller!

And then Ribery!

FootballFan

He doesn't need balls for it, will just text everything.

Without RVP, we're shit up front. :lol

Meanwhile Pea and Rppmey had 34 goals in total. If RVP wasn't there, they would have easily gotten at least 20 goals each.

This is just in the league

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/stats_strikers1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Properly stupid argument, couldn't be bothered to get stats. Arsenal fans are delusional. "Arsenal saved you" :lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Real talk if Thiago leaves for Utd I wouldn't really care that much, but if he acts like a cunt and moves to RM then i hope someone breaks his legs and punch the smug face of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom