• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

It's all about confidence. It's like Robben. The more games he started and the more he did for Bayern, the more he went to get better and back to his best.

That won't happen to Gomez because he'll never be a starter for the club again, so I think it's better he just leave already. :\

its getting annoying to have player who need to wait till they have boosted up their confidence.

voefJTI.png
Cy8BIlX.png

We've signed Schurrle apparently. I'm okay with this. Defenders and mid fielders now please

I'll be happy when it is finally confirmed done :lol You think we can challenge with Torres/Ba/Lukaku/Schurrle up front? I don't think one of them is World Class. I hope Lukaku gets number one spot if we don't sign anyone else.

FootballFan

For anyone interested

Race for 4th:

Valencia(4th) are 2 points ahead of Sociedad(5th). Valencia are playing Sevilla away and Sociedad play Deportivo(relegation zone), so it's very possible that Valencia fuck it up.

Based Griezmann will lead Sociedad to the 4th spot and make Sviat a happy man.

Relegation battle:

The bottom 4 teams are:

Deportivo----------35
Celta Vigo---------34
Zaragoza----------34
Mallorca-----------33

Keit4's team are in danger-zone, and they play Sociedad who will be going hard for 4th.

Out of those 4 teams, the bottom one Mallorca has the easiest tie so they could somehow miraculously make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom