• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

:loooooool Valencia. Fucked it up, Sociedad deserves the fourth spot this season. Soldado, Rami and Jonas...get out, Valencia is dead :(

From head of PR to the Houses of Parliament.

q7xFzWB.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
:loooooool Valencia. Fucked it up, Sociedad deserves the fourth spot this season. Soldado, Rami and Jonas...get out, Valencia is dead :(
ref fucked them with that bullshit red card you gotta admit that much. But yeah they were pretty shit this season.

FootballFan

Results

Race for 4th:

Valencia(4th) are 2 points ahead of Sociedad(5th). Valencia are playing Sevilla away and Sociedad play Deportivo(relegation zone), so it's very possible that Valencia fuck it up.

Based Griezmann will lead Sociedad to the 4th spot and make Sviat a happy man.

Race for 4th:

Sociedad did it. Depor dominated and Sociedad had a red card but as I said Griezmann will save them and he did. Valencia failed, Negredo putting 4 goals past those mofos.

Relegation battle:

The bottom 4 teams are:

Deportivo----------35
Celta Vigo---------34
Zaragoza----------34
Mallorca-----------33

Keit4's team are in danger-zone, and they play Sociedad who will be going hard for 4th.

Out of those 4 teams, the bottom one Mallorca has the easiest tie so they could somehow miraculously make it.

Relegation battle:

Mallorca almost actually made it, but Celta denied them by winning their game.

finished like this

Celta Vigo....37
Mallorca.......36
Deportivo.....35
Zaragoza......34

100 points:

If we beat Malaga we will equal the points tally in one season set by Mourinho. Hope it happens so that fool has less things to be remembered for. + ManUtd/Madrid fans can watch Thiago.

100 points:

We did it!! Great goals too, youtube them cunts.

Real Madrid being shit:

Who doesn't want to see that? Mou didn't put Iker in the squad even though Lopez is injured :lol - Gentlemen club.

Real Madrid:

fuck Madrid.

Or of course you can just watch Bayern destroy Stuttgart in the German cup final..

What a surprise..

Lightning

Banned
I just figured that having an ex-Arsenal scrub style on you would hurt a bit more.
It won't. Not being in the CL would hurt.

What would hurt is being in a knockout game against Barcelona, doing well, and then a Cesc Fabregas goal puts us out. That would hurt a lot.

The thing with Vela is he never really got a chance with us so I never got to know him at all.

Salvadora

It won't. Not being in the CL would hurt.

What would hurt is being in a knockout game against Barcelona, doing well, and then a Cesc Fabregas goal puts us out. That would hurt a lot.

The thing with Vela is he never really got a chance with us so I never got to know him at all.

Remember that goal he gifted Barcelona :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom