• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

dat gifcam quality.

iTUh3O0BQRZzM.gif

edit
Man I love how Iniesta just pulls his pants down and takes a shit on Wilshere there.

His body just shuts down after Iniesta glides past him. As if he is thinking "wow..did he seriously just do that to me"

Randdalf

Southampton's hilarious managerial policy continues in my FM save. They previously hired a youth team coach as manager, the highest league he played in was Serie B and he has some of the most godawful stats I've ever seen. He lasted 4 months, and now they've hired a guy straight out of non-league football, who was last seen booting in about in midfield for Hyde in the BSN.

Suen

Without RVP, we're shit up front. :lol

Meanwhile Pea and Rppmey had 34 goals in total. If RVP wasn't there, they would have easily gotten at least 20 goals each.

This is just in the league

stats_strikers1.jpg
What a stupid post. The same could be said for any top team with a top striker, that their secondary strikers or whatever would have scored more goal if the top striker wasn't there. Sleeplessnights kept shitting on Madrid on how it's a shit club. It doesn't change that Manchester United lost to a shit Madrid (and yes you can gladly claim you played better than us which you did, not to anyone's surpise with our performance up until that point in all competitions. It only makes you look more pathetic to be happy about it). Not only that but both Benz and Higuain, despite being rotated and somewhat average to downright bad this season, have each scored more than Shrek and Hernandez. I understand if Man Utd fans want to keep their standards at the level of a shitty Shrek and Hernandez and be proud of that but the rest of us will gladly stay outside that diarrhea bubble.

Properly stupid argument, couldn't be bothered to get stats. Arsenal fans are delusional. "Arsenal saved you" :lol
I'm just trolling with you, I know Arsenal isn't better than United (it's still about Madrid) but I know you, like many other United fans, take anything Arsenal fans say seriously and become even more salty when the trolling revolves around something formerly related to Arse.

"Wah Wah!!! Arsenal is shit, us red cunts are the best in EPL and the world! Fuck Arsenal! Wah Wah", that's the only thing you can do while you're jerking off to a poster of SAF and cumming all over an Arsenal poster as your tears are falling down.

I don't mean in the championship itself but in the matches. La Liga, 3 mins in the game is done. Bundesliga is exactly the same. At least they win mostly half way through the game in the PL before they bore you.
Spoken from someone who rarely watches La Liga. Not only that but more than one game today showed that the above is crap. Get bent, cunt.

Your team is still shit, Arsenal is more shit but Wenger will bring us glory before his contract runs out next year.

#WengerTreble2013/14

Its like unless you're a fan favourite, all it takes is 5 bad matches for them to declare you a worthless piece of shit who's never done anything productive.

That entire organisation can get sucked into a black hole for all I care, spineless, ungrateful, backstabbing cunts the lot of them. Gentlemen, my arse.
No one is shitting on Higuain for being bad in five games or less or even more. He's not been good throughout this entire season, he can't score in big games and it's costing us. Your hatred for La Liga is making you blind. You'll find many of us to be thankful for what he has done for us, even during the seasons when he was much better but this time it has shown to not be enough. Even Lollerpool has a better striker than us, Lollerpool. It's not the fault of Higuain entirely though. Turok did mention it pretty well, we have an overdependence on Ronaldo and I'm sure that has affected Higu's performance to some extent.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Higuaín assured that he had talked about Juventus with "people who know football" and praised the Turin-based club. "I've listened to Cannavaro, Valdano, and people who know football. Juve is a historic and legendary club," he assured.

This sounds like a done deal to me.

And he should've asked Zidane not Cannavaro..lol.

derExperte

Sad, he could've ended his career at the top coaching a treble winning side but now he is going to end it by coaching a team full of cunts.

If it is like always Elber has no idea what he's talking about. I love him but I wouldn't trust him having any insider info, his success rate has been 0% lately.

feel

dat gifcam quality.

iTUh3O0BQRZzM.gif

edit
Man I love how Iniesta just pulls his pants down and takes a shit on Wilshere there.

His body just shuts down after Iniesta glides past him. As if he is thinking "wow..did he seriously just do that to me"
Iniesta is a god. And that always seemed like a botched lob attempt, which of course would turn into an even better goal for that lucky cunt.

edit-

Pretty cool stuff from the Madrid ultras today, fuck the rest of the Bernabeu gentlemans
http://www.marca.com/2013/06/01/en/football/real_madrid/1370120847.html

FootballFan

Went to check out the thread for this GAF documentary.

First comment I read:

"Most good looking people in the trailer:

1) EviLore
2) Arne Meyer (that stache man)
3) Michael Pacther
4) David Jaffe
5) CliffyB. You use to have a fauxhawk Cliffy, I'll never forgive you."

*sigh*

FootballFan

Iniesta is a god. And that always seemed like a botched lob attempt, which of course would turn into an even better goal for that lucky cunt.

How many lobs does Messi botch? I've seen that goal countless times, and in HD, Messi meant it. He is just that good.

I know you are thinking "no way anyone would think of actually lobbing the ball over a keeper in such an important CL game, right?" Messi is not anyone though. What a legend.

Went to check out the thread for this GAF trailer.

First comment I read:

"Most good looking people in the trailer:

1) EviLore
2) Arne Meyer (that stache man)
3) Michael Pacther
4) David Jaffe
5) CliffyB. You use to have a fauxhawk Cliffy, I'll never forgive you."

*sigh*

Nothing is hotter than Cliff The Cunt Destroyer

M2amULq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.