• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

137b2747-e392-46dc-93ca-4b63ee644fc4

LOL

Blablurn

BAYERN GAF LETS ENJOY THIS!

I hope we don't pull a Chelsea and become super bad (lol europa league, C'MON!). 2002 we sucked as well after winning the CL. I hope we can start an era!

spidye

BAYERN GAF LETS ENJOY THIS!

I hope we don't pull a Chelsea and become super bad (lol europa league, C'MON!). 2002 we sucked as well after winning the CL. I hope we can start an era!

götze and pep will lead us to new heights.

on a serious note I don't expect trophies in pep's first season. heynckes couldn't deliver any trophies in his first season too. he needs some time.

fuenf

I expect the Bundesliga title, Supercup and the Club World Cup. ;) Seriously with such a strong squad I don't really know who could challenge them in the BL.

Blablurn

götze and pep will lead us to new heights.

on a serious note I don't expect trophies in pep's first season. heynckes couldn't deliver any trophies in his first season too. he needs some time.
i fear the same. maybe the league title. but just maybe...

i hope pep will have a good start with us

spidye

I expect the Bundesliga title, Supercup and the Club World Cup. ;) Seriously with such a strong squad I don't really know who could challenge them in the BL.

new manager, new coaches, new system, new everything

it takes time to adjust. I can totally see next season just with one or two trophies

like CWC and DFB cup

Suen

Totally sad. To me, he's one of the legends of our club. He'll always be a true madridista. And good luck to him wherever he go.
He's been with us for a very long time. We've had both good and bad moments with him. While I'm certainly not sad about him leaving and still think he's a bad player in his current state anyone that has been that long with us deserves respect even as he leaves us. I really hope he will find more joy in his next club and that he becomes even better than what he was with us, he deserves that much and more.

How do I find out if I've ballsed up and got myself a phone contract without potential upgrades?

Sleepless, go play your sorry excuse for a football game

Razor554

Messi has scored most goals this Liga season, most at home and away, in 1st and 2nd half, in 1st and 2nd round, as starter and as sub.

Dat Messi stats. And he haven't played shiet in the last two months.

Cant wait for next season
85-84.jpg

Suen

Can you imagine the sheer hatred if Bayern managed to defend the treble?
I find it much harder to hate Bayern compared to other teams though. They simply don't have that same arrogant cunt-ish attitude that teams like Barca, Utd, Madrid, City, Chelsea and Zenit does.

Suen

Not surprised by this one bit. One day I will come and visit you and we will cross swords, the winner gets your cousin.
Careful Andres, cock fighting was the Olympic Games for vikings. Wooden has it in the genes, he will win without a doubt.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Not surprised by this one bit. One day I will come and visit you and we will cross swords, the winner gets your cousin.

Lol.

I find it much harder to hate Bayern compared to other teams though. They simply don't have that same arrogant cunt-ish attitude that teams like Barca, Utd, Madrid, City, Chelsea and Zenit does.

Yeah Bayern are harder to hate than most great teams. Fry losing his mind and turning into Bayern-GAF ultra helps a bit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom