• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fucking BEin. Is that channel good for anything other than the occasional friendly? What leagues do they have? I don't get it and it pisses me off they got all the home USA WCQ's

La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, CONMEBOL qualifiers, npower championship. I get Spanish language tv so I love BeinSport

No, don't talk about Colombia - USA in 94 Alexi!

Blablurn

146738866_crop_650x440.jpg

seriously this guy is ridiculous. I'm so in love

topTeaser_crop_Kevin-Grosskreutz-und-Marco-Reus-fallen-nach-dem-K.o.-Schlag-auf-den-Rasen-von-Wembley.-Foto-Peter-Powell.jpg

spidye

should I cheer for Brasil or England?

on the one hand I want Neymar to destroy the english defense and prove you guys wrong on the other hand I hate the brasilian team for what they did to dante and gustavo.

Pachimari

Why is Casillas the only one being singled out? Not really fair. He's not the only one.

Louis Van Gaal wants to leave the national team after the World Cup? Short term manager pisses me off.
He's the mole, leaking stuff out from the locker and he have done it the last 10 years. There's a really great journalist who even mentioned the names of the 2 journalists receiving the leaks. Besides, he didn't do anything about his girlfriend leaking stuff on live tv. It's terrible and a lot of madridistas have questioned him this season because of this.

FAO people getting The Last of Us

Apparently there's a big focus on clan-play in the multiplayer, so is anyone interested in joining one with me?

Pachimari

They'll sell a couple of players too.

Higuain, possibly Coentrao, Khedira, Arbeloa, Kaka
Coentrao is not for sale unless somebody pays the clause. Arbeloa and Khedira won't be sold. I don't think we'll offload Kaka either as nobody wanna pay his wages.

The guys we'll sell are Adan, Higuain, Carvalho (already sold) and maybe Callejon and Di Maria.

L1NETT

FAO people getting The Last of Us

Apparently there's a big focus on clan-play in the multiplayer, so is anyone interested in joining one with me?

I might rebuy a PS3 over the summer to play it (and resistance 3, and the killzone games - are they worth it)

So, possibly ;-)

--

Do I dare watch England? Hodgson snooze fest.

Julio César; Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Filipe Luis; Paulinho, Luiz Gustavo; Hulk, Oscar, Neymar; Fred.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLKKKKKKKK

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Coentrao is not for sale unless somebody pays the clause. Arbeloa and Khedira won't be sold. I don't think we'll offload Kaka either as nobody wanna pay his wages.

The guys we'll sell are Adan, Higuain, Carvalho (already sold) and maybe Callejon and Di Maria.

hahahaha callejon the little cunt, so much for badge kissing!

I might rebuy a PS3 over the summer to play it (and resistance 3, and the killzone games - are they worth it)

So, possibly ;-)

--

Do I dare watch England? Hodgson snooze fest.

We could get battered, so yes

Also, its worth checking Killzone out, but you can take or leave Resistance. I'm not pretending you'll definitely like Killzone, but you might :p

Guessing you played Uncharted and Infamous? God of War as well

Batigol

Banned
Seriously, how does Adrian Chiles have a job? Idgi. He's terrible and everyone seems to hate him. Literally anyone would be better.

Randdalf

TBF if we have Wilshere + Zaha + the Ox playing to the fullness of their abilities by next summer then we could have a more exciting World Cup.

Also, wow, Activision are advertising the new Call of Duty already, with Xbox One front and centre, no mention of PS4.

L1NETT

We could get battered, so yes

Also, its worth checking Killzone out, but you can take or leave Resistance. I'm not pretending you'll definitely like Killzone, but you might :p

Guessing you played Uncharted and Infamous? God of War as well

Apparently Resistance 3 is a great game, I am actually quite looking forward to it.

I have played all the Uncharted's, Infamous' and GOW (apart from Ascension)

I have always put Killzone in with the Crysis basket. Looks great, doesn't look that fun to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom