• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

40 mil for both Premier Ass and Luiz. Are you fucking kidding? lol. Enjoy old man Puyol and Pique for another season you cheap bastards.

Seriously. Tito must be smoking something if he wants Luiz anywhere near Barça. Rather use that 45million for Thiago silva than those two.

40 mil for both Premier Ass and Luiz. Are you fucking kidding? lol. Enjoy old man Puyol and Pique for another season you cheap bastards.

We paid £23m~ for Luiz alone, £40m for Luiz and £20m for Ivanovic, important players that we won't want to sell.

I doubt Barce will pay up though, they'll end up being all talk and we don't need to sell.

I feel that unless Heynckes plans to stay in the game for another 5-10 years, he should retire now, on the high. It'll be hard to repeat similar success with Madrid's prima donnas.

I think the way he was pushed aside for Guardiola has put the fire in his belly. The possibility of winning 3 CL titles has to be awfully tempting.

I feel that unless Heynckes plans to stay in the game for another 5-10 years, he should retire now, on the high. It'll be hard to repeat similar success with Madrid's prima donnas.

Meh. If he still wants to coach a team let him do it, people said the same silly thing when Raul transferred to Schalke that he should just retire and have had a perfect career, but there's nothing wrong with not stopping on a high if they still enjoy what they are doing.

We paid £23m~ for Luiz alone, £40m for Luiz and £20m for Ivanovic, important players that we won't want to sell.

I doubt Barce will pay up though, they'll end up being all talk and we don't need to sell.

Fools thinks that Chelsea are Arsenal and will sell if they are just asked enough times.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I like Luiz but he is the exact opposite of what we need right now

I think he's exactly what you need. Agressive, strong, capable on the ball. Yes he has the occasional brain fart but no more often than fools like Pique. He's a very good defender. I think losing him would be a big blow for Chelsea but CBs can always be replaced unlike forward players.

Messi

I think he's exactly what you need. Agressive, strong, capable on the ball. Yes he has the occasional brain fart but no more often than fools like Pique. He's a very good defender. I think losing him would be a big blow for Chelsea but CBs can always be replaced unlike forward players.

I always feel like he does not want to be a defender

dc89

The German trophies don't exactly look...expensive. One looks like a serving plate and the other looks like something you could win in a raffle.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I always feel like he does not want to be a defender

I think that he's improved a lot in the last 12 months. He has better concentration and is more able to judge when to hold his position and when to challenge. He's technically excellent as well. As a defender I'm struggling to think of a recent game where he looked dodgy (I don't think he's a good midfielder though).

qindarka

Banned
I highly doubt Mourinho would sell both of our starting centre backs. We would have to sign two elite center backs to replace them considering that other than them, we only have Cahill who isn't good enough to start regularly and an aging an injury prone Terry.

And 40 million is laughable. Not like Chelsea need the money anyway, they only sell players on their terms. Last player we sold in his prime was Robben and we got a cool 25 million out of that, after an injury prone season and with contract negotiations breaking down.

Carpi v Sudtirol draw, first bet of the day done. Thought the off season would mean less betting, but there's just so many more low league teams to get your hands dirty in!

I highly doubt Mourinho would sell both of our starting centre backs. We would have to sign two elite center backs to replace them considering that other than them, we only have Cahill who isn't good enough to start regularly and an aging an injury prone Terry.

And 40 million is laughable. Not like Chelsea need the money anyway, they only sell players on their terms.

Yeah it won't happen. Ivan is also acting as the best right back in the club on top of being a starter in the central defense, have a hard time seeing who he could realistically replace those two players with, although I guess Wallace is coming and Chelsea hopes he's ready to actually play for the first team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck airports

On duty for 5 days. Don't piss off Blablurn and take care of Serie A GAF and Wilbury. ♥

Kiraly

I'm so fucking done with FIFA 13, time for FIFA 14 on the PS4 and hopefully the return of the king so EA will not stagnate for so fucking long

Clegg

I'm not starting my summer job for another two/three weeks so I'm replaying all my old games because I've nothing better to do.

First up is Sleeping Dogs. Is the DLC any good?

Blablurn

tumblr_mnrxm6hOxQ1qin3w6o3_250.gif

God, I cannot wait for the Barca-Bayern rematch.

Imagine what a fit Messi will do to them after having to watch the Germans gut his beloved.

Homeless-Hitchhiker-Kai-Smash-Smash-Smash-Gif.gif

Also, fuck Bayern
love you blaburn

Clegg

It will take a lot more than a fully fit Messi for Barca to beat Bayern.

Their midfield was totally overwhelmed and their defence shat it against Robben/Ribery/Muller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom