• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the Liverpool guys feel with Suarez wanting to ditch Anfield? I think he wants to play a team that gets into Champions League.. more often :)

Shagwell

How do the Liverpool guys feel with Suarez wanting to ditch Anfield? I think he wants to play a team that gets into Champions League.. more often :)

He can fuck off for a decent sum of money far as I'm concerned. Learnt my lesson with Torres not to get attached to any player (Stevie G is the only one for me <3) so long as we're getting value he can do one. The big goofy teethed cheating little bastard.

Obviously if he stays then yay and I've got nothing against the fella. But he won't.

Think this is the first time I've seen you here.

Welcome! :)
And thank you for RVP :p

First time here :)
Oh yeah yeah, RVP. Paying 24Million pounds for a guy with less than a season left on his contract was a smart deal on Fergies part, right? :p
He may be the seasons top goal scorer , but it was still daylight robbery, he still is afterall an injury prone player. :)

Feorax

If he wants out then let him go, as long as we get what we want out of the deal. He only signed a long term deal last summer, so we'll get plenty for him.

I trust our new transfer committie to re-invest wisely.

Blablurn

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

football players have millions. still not buying a good camera or a phone with a good camera.

K1LLER7

First time here :)
Oh yeah yeah, RVP. Paying 24Million pounds for a guy with less than a season left on his contract was a smart deal on Fergies part, right? :p
He may be the seasons top goal scorer , but it was still daylight robbery, he still is afterall an injury prone player. :)
At the moment, it's looking a bargain 24m. CHAMPIONS #20

Also, I don't think he's really that injury prone. He had the Arsenal medical team looking after him. They can make a paper cut keep a player out for a month :p

Walshy

Confirmed England XI v Brazil: Hart; Johnson, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines; Walcott, Jones, Carrick, Lampard, Milner; Rooney

Wes

venison crêpe
Hart;
Johnson, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines;
Walcott, Jones, Carrick, Lampard, Milner;
Rooney

Baines at last.

Tc91

Walcott upfront according to SSN, Jones RM Milner LM.

I'm guessing Rooney will drop back alot in to midfield.

I can see what we're trying to do. By playing Milner we're basically trying to make the Brazilian team laugh themselves to death, meaning an automatic 0-3 victory for us.

Confirmed England XI v Brazil: Hart; Johnson, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines; Walcott, Jones, Carrick, Lampard, Milner; Rooney

Assuming its a 451, that midfield is terrible. Lampard is the only saving grace ...maaaaybe Carrick, but he's still really boring and provides very little going forward.

Keisuke Honda: "I think that...my mission here is complete. I hope everything will work out this summer like I want it to."

Sounds like he's definitely leaving CSKA. Wonder where he'll end up? Knowing how cheap CSKA are they probably won't even bother buying a replacement.

If Brazil put in an iota of effort, England gonna get smashed. Again, I imagine Milner's ineffectiveness going both ways will be overlooked because he makes it look like he's doing a good job of protecting his fullback.

Neymar may be shit, but at least he ain't no plodder

Btw, shouldn't Downing be given a friendly or two? He was okay last season, certainly good enough to earn the oppurtunity to compete with JM7.

@Mr. Marston, he won a Carling Cup :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Damn Brasil under 20s are so boss. It's crazy they didn't make the world cup.

Of course Colombia is the champion of South America

Wes

venison crêpe
Walcott upfront according to SSN, Jones RM Milner LM.

I'm guessing Rooney will drop back alot in to midfield.

Would be interesting to see Walcott up front.

Daniel Taylor seems to think it's a move to 4-2-3-1:

Hart
Johnson Cahill Jagielka Baines
Jones Carrick
Walcott Lampard Milner
Rooney

Clegg

Has it been mentioned how ridiculous the Spanish U-21 squad is?

Some of their players could easily play for the senior Spanish side. That's how good they are.

De Gea
Thiago
Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom