• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Anyone realise 2 defenders on Neymar, leaving Paulinho totally open?

Another good thing to have. People won't be able to put 2 players on Messi and 2 more on Neymar.

ibyOVQVERIIejk.gif

FootballFan

salty mandrils, nothing new here.

Yep. Ronaldo, Kaka, Marcelo wanted him. Their fans did. Perez was going to spend 120m+ had Neymar picked them. But he joined us so he is shit. :lol So jealous.

As if Barca fans talked about every bad touch Kaka made after they spent more on him.

pulga

Banned
Im still waiting on someone to quote my post history on when Ive ever wanted Neymar lolololol

Another international game, another game where the wonderkid looks clueless against real defenders.

ringwaldhaze

Neo Member
Anyone realise 2 defenders on Neymar, leaving Paulinho totally open?

Another good thing to have. People won't be able to put 2 players on Messi and 2 more on Neymar.

I feel for Barca after this game. Not being rated by the English media is cleary troubling Neymar. Until he can prove himself against English opposition, I worry he won't be able to make the transition into a truly great player. We saw it with Messi after the Champions League final against Manchester United and, more recently, with Ibrahimovic in the Swedish national team. Don't get me wrong, they were good players before this but it is only after proving yourself against the greats that you can be truly respected.

FootballFan

Nice second half, Rooney's and Paulinho's goals were great.

Neymar was impressive. Good at drawing defenders away from his teammates and that one moment where he destroyed Jones and got him booked was real nice.

It's great that he tracks back/pressures too. Going to need that for us. Looking good though, can't wait to see him link up with the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom