• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hpbpcl1.jpg

Something to look forward to :D

Can't wait. The past 2 seasons have been near Wire/Sopranos level stuff.

Anyone else heard this rumour about Arsenal getting ready to break their club transfer record on a player?

loool

We have the money too, but I doubt we will this summer. I'm fully expecting David Villa & Clement Grenier.

bud

If he's smart he will go to PSV and become the most valuable player in the squad

going to psv at this point is a recipe for disaster. they've taken quite a fall despite all the they've money spent (and will probably keep spending) on new players--none of them gel together; they're not a team. and their defence--which is by far their biggest weak spot--has should've been replaced years ago.

We do. We want Van Ginkel too.

i doubt ajax will end up buying him, though. he won't be cheap.

Is he with United now of still at Everton?

Miguel Delaney says talks with Strootman are now in an "advanced" stage.
He's with United I believe.

Another Everton scout is at the game too, not sure whether he is with United now.

Good to hear Miggy D say that, he's got a good record. Aligns with Viva and Killer ITK information also.

jtb

Banned
so Wenger's almost certainly signing a new contract? it's just like a new signing! Just hope that we spend some money this summer, now that the kit, stadium deals are a bit less stingy.

Is Alan Irvine with you guys yet?

Classic case of a respected coach failing as a manager but he obviously works well with Moyes.
Apparently he is going to join.

I'm unsure how I feel about it because at Everton he coaches the younger players and the academy staff at MUFC have been absolutely brilliant over the last few years so I wouldn't want to lose any of them.

Meier

Thought the Netherlands would win this one for sure. Mentioned it earlier.. Germany really lacks much in the way of notable players on their U-21 team (at least at this tournament, may be they've left off some due to long seasons).

spidye

Thought the Netherlands would win this one for sure. Mentioned it earlier.. Germany really lacks much in the way of notable players on their U-21 team (at least at this tournament, may be they've left off some due to long seasons).

many of the best talents just skip the u21. they go straight to the A-team.
like draxler, gündogan, götze,....

Yen

Starting Skyward Sword again. Never got past the first dungeon. Getting very fed up with the amount of cutscenes and text boxes.

@Sleepless, they're all mp3 files but I put the Podcasts and Music in different folders in the root Music folder, which is good enough for an actual Walkman but seems to make no difference in the Walkman app. Also, did you get on that free Cerberus offer?

Will do now, is it really that good?

Why not use the podcasting app? I find it much more convenient.

Fergie

Banned
Gotta love EA, play FIFA first time in ages and ultimate team has been down just as happy hour started, been down for a hour. FIFA 14 probably the same shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom