• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is snake!

If there's a better way to clear your head on a Friday afternoon, I don't want to know it... pic.twitter.com/5n4U6Ot05e

BLEIVr-CAAIFbH3.jpg:large
Cheers or that ES File Manager recommendation btw. The Walkan app won't seperate the podcasts from the music for some reason

It considers them all audio, I'd have expected it to know the difference though. Most music apps do.

ioEqY5LgTA4Lu.gif

What the absolute fuck is this? From the nose down, it doesn't even look like Big Boss :s

And what the fuck is Sutherland doing with his mouth?

@Sleepless, they're all mp3 files but I put the Podcasts and Music in different folders in the root Music folder, which is good enough for an actual Walkman but seems to make no difference in the Walkman app. Also, did you get on that free Cerberus offer?

Meier

Great delivery, great finish. Tough blow for the Russians. Almost at about the exact same time as Italy's goal off a FK yesterday.

Yen

I still expect Ground Zeroes to be the prologue to Phantom Pain, with Hayter voicing Snake and then getting in a coma which casues the voice change.
Can't say I'm too fussed about Hayter being gone. They should've got Kurt Russell or Richard Doyle, because his narration of the PW trailers was very good.

The Hitcher89 said:
What the absolute fuck is this? From the nose down, it doesn't even look like Big Boss :s

He's doing a Fonz impression! Ayy!

pulga

Banned
ioEqY5LgTA4Lu.gif

@Sleepless, they're all mp3 files but I put the Podcasts and Music in different folders in the root Music folder, which is good enough for an actual Walkman but seems to make no difference in the Walkman app. Also, did you get on that free Cerberus offer?

What the fuck is that protruding from his head?

confuziz

Banned
Zoet; Van Rhijn, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; Van Ginkel, Strootman, Maher; Wijnaldum, De Jong, John

VS

Leno; Jantschke, Thesker, Ginter, Sorg; Rudy, Rode; Mlapa, Holtby, Herrmann; Lasogga

Looking at the line-ups, we should really win this.

GQman2121

Banned
If it had happened last season they'd have replaced him with the Wickmeister :p

Is Terry really the last player Chelsea bought through their own youth setup to play regularly for them?

Yes. We've loaned and then forgotten about everyone else.

McEachran looked like he had a chance but is still a work in progress.

Chalobah has a real chance though. I hope Jose sees something in him. Seems like he has leadership qualities.

Meier

35m... lol

Can't believe people attacked someone like Martinez because he costed 40m.

Yeah, it's a crazy amount of money for a 28 year old DM/CM but what can ya do. I personally never felt like the Martinez transfer was a poor one. Young and the only way his team would sell. It was probably just a bigger deal there in Germany since it broke the Bundesliga transfer record.

Ferna is an exceptional player and offers a scoring threat as well as being a great tackler. I'm thrilled he's on our team now.

G-Unit

Holyshit /r/atheism have new rules... millions of teenagers moan about it LOL. People, it is ok to be atheist. Just don't act like little douche kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom