• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa dream dead in the water then.

Can we just get Skrtel a wig.

Awwwwww baby now we're talkin'....

ibfTRzopk0neuz.jpg

I need help Betting-Gaf. As of 8 minutes ago I am now legally allowed to bet! How hard is it to set up an account and which site is the best? I WANT TO WASTE MONEY!

Wooden, you do know that the guy in your gif is accused of conspiring to rape a 1 year old baby right?

It's a good gif mang, shame about the music, that alone should be punishable.

I need help Betting-Gaf. As of 8 minutes ago I am now legally allowed to bet! How hard is it to set up an account and which site is the best? I WANT TO WASTE MONEY!

I think you get quite a bit of free shit with skybet if you sign up, i like bet365 the mos though, even if their site is sometimes a bit of a mess they usually got good prices and shit. Also there is barely anything to waste money on right now, SHIT SUCKS.

Oh yeah. Happy birthday Krish!

Exactly what I was thinking, and I can only assume Wooden's predilection for 1 year olds and/or 'pre-schoolers' is prejudicial in such matters.

You're using too many hard words for me, i'm drunk bitch. Just pulled the first thing off my minus account that looked like a I'M HERE gif to be honest, i blame GAF for me having that GIF!

Yen

Happy birthday Chris!! And don't gamble, you'll lose all your money!

And Wooden got us on a PRISM watchlist for that gif

It's a good gif mang, shame about the music, that alone should be punishable.

I think you get quite a bit of free shit with skybet if you sign up, i like bet365 the mos though, even if their site is sometimes a bit of a mess they usually got good prices and shit. Also there is barely anything to waste money on right now, SHIT SUCKS.

Sky Bet give you a free no deposit £10 bet iirc.

Happy birthday, cunt! <3

Happy birthday, Quiche.

happy birthday, bro.

Happy birthday Chris!! And don't gamble, you'll lose all your money!

And Wooden got us on a PRISM watchlist for that gif

Devo banned I see.

Happy birthday Qrish.

Happy Birthday Quiche!

Cheers. I'll do both after this Giant Bomb stream. I think the only thing I can bet on is the Confederations Cup or the F1 :lol

Apparently what Mou had to say about Casillas

“He’s a player — and, for me, the players are all equal. Maybe in Madrid people are not prepared for all the players to be the same. I’m a coach who looks for meritocracy.
Whoever I think is best prepared is who should play, without looking at the status or their past. It’s how you work, how you train, how you play.”

“For me it was an absolutely normal situation, like it was normal for Benitez to leave Terry always on the bench this season, like Sir Alex left Rooney on the bench — based on what I think, which is meritocracy.”

“The people think Iker is better than Diego Lopez and should always play. I accept that perfectly. But I am the manager.”

L1NETT

Betting is all about skills too. Trust me.

Oh I trust there are skilled betters, I'm not one of them.

---

Massive news at our place tomorrow.

Davies signing a new contract?, Serge Gnabry on loan? George Galloway's finally got his Asian Billionaire friends to buy the club?

All sorts of rumours, very exciting.

Meier

We were supposedly after El Shaa earlier this year but he wouldn't make much sense now so I don't believe it especially with Mancini gone. He publicly expressed his desire to play for Milan for life even.

If we were completely out of it for Isco it may be a possibility (our interest) but I don't think he'd want to move anyway.

Meier

DM say Chelsea offered £40m plus Courtois. He's definitely worth at least £13m surely. Surprised they turned that down to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom