• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
the worst is over for Portugal, getting revenge on Russia was a must.

Russia has fewer games played though, so they have a chance to catch up more wins later.

Portugal needs to win the rest of their games and not get stupid with the streak of draws

Carbonox

Watching the Graham Norton Show and Hayden Panettiere is drunk as a skunk and not wearing a bra. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

Edit: Yenrot my man

the worst is over for Portugal, getting revenge on Russia was a must.

Russia has fewer games played though, so they have a chance to catch up more wins later.

Portugal needs to win the rest of their games and not get stupid with the streak of draws

If Russia win 4 of the last 5 then they win the group no matter what Portugal does. 2 games against Luxembourg are basically autowins. Then just need two out of three from Israel, Northern Ireland and Azerbaijan. Russia is still in quite a comfortable position, but getting a result today would have been very nice.

Cold winds blow from Russia
Winds not the only thing that blow
I bet these motherfuckers cum
Everytime they sit on the snow

Fooling people by looking good
Playing on rubber tire pitches
Enter a fuckin real stadium
And start playing like bitches

Now no amount of Vodka
Can ease their discontent
But there's a good medicine
It's called "getting bent"

And before i go
Don't think i forget
You new avatar, Sviat
What a dumbass bet

Gna34fo.png

wear it.

love it.

FootballFan

Colombia: Ospina, Zuniga, Zapata, Yepes, Armero, Sanche, Aguilar-Aldo, James Rodriguez, Falcao, Jackson Martinez
Argentina: Romero, Zabaleta, Garay, Fernandez, Rojo, Biglia, Mascherano, Montillo, Di Maria. Higuain, Aguero

Messi on the bench.

Clegg

Apparently Chelsea were willing to trade Courtois for Cavani.

:lol
Chelsea really don't value youth do they?

Having said that, they probably shouldn't have signed him in the first place. Czech has the keeper spot nailed down for another 2 or 3 years.

FootballFan

Chelsea and City have gone from two spenky twats to two really likeable managers, and United have gone from likeable manager and charitable, all round decent guy to spenky twat.

Liverpool's remains consistently spenky. Arsenal's remains consistently sympathetic like an old woman who's lost her family at Legoland. Spurs' remains consistently and unbearably impactful on my sperm count.

LOOOOOOOL

Yen

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 2m
Schalke sp director Heldt: Papadopoulous in Greece, needed 'change of scenery after repeat set-back', denied rumours of forced retirement

Abort abort

Clegg

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 2m
Schalke sp director Heldt: Papadopoulous in Greece, needed 'change of scenery after repeat set-back', denied rumours of forced retirement

Abort abort
Retirement at 20?

I hope it won't come to that. Never like seeing players having to retire due to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom