• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

What a pass from Isco. He makes it look effortless.

Nice second save by their keeper. Definitely hit the ball first.

Just read the article about Doncaster Belles.... how the hell did anyone think that was the right thing to do?
Absolute disgrace.

This from the FA that (rightly) criticises FIFA & UEFA processes for awarding major competitions. I'd expect much better, despite the FAs total lack of competence in most things.

FootballFan

See what Tello just did with all that space?

He did this:

Tello is great at getting past players but he needs to work on his decision making. Could double his assists tally easy if he improved in that regard.

He rarely cuts in and shoots, or crosses far post. It's almost always --> Run to the line --> Cut it back towards the penalty spot.

No one there.

Oh Tello! So bad.

With regards to Germany not bringing some players: I remember the commentator saying Germany had lefta lot of quality at home. Also, how does Holtby not have a cap already!

Lunchbox

Banned
Got my iMac today and I have no idea what I'm doing.

i did this in november

took photos of me holding it to put on facebook so people i think im rich and then returned it 2 days later cause fuck macs wtf theres no right click how can people use that

K1LLER7

Tello just did this

oldtrafford-2048591.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom