• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Oscar >>> Neymar.

I don't care if Felipe Melo >> Neymar, but posting every time he misses a pass is so pathetic.

eg Nothing wrong with this post

Taking the piss out of Neymar isn't even funny any more. I just know that as soon as he plays half decent opposition he'll be shut down and fail to impress.

At least he hasn't been a massive let down in that regard.

But saying "lolz so shit omg flop" every time he does something wrong is so boring.

Clegg

This years E3 will bring more traffic to GAF than last years because of all the next gen stuff that'll be on show.

I'm pretty sure Evilore also mentioned that GAF has become more well known over the last year thanks to the documentary and stuff.

Linius

0515_v8uoy.gif

what the fuck

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hernanes is one their best players (and one of the best in Serie A) I have no fucking idea why he starts on the bench every single time.

This years E3 will bring more traffic to GAF than last years because of all the next gen stuff that'll be on show.

I'm pretty sure Evilore also mentioned that GAF has become more well known over the last year thanks to the documentary and stuff.

E3 this is pretty big and like you said NeoGAF has grown, It averages around 6k a day when it used to be 3k on the gaming side. I think it's 8k at the moment.

Lightning

Banned
See you guys after E3. E3 holds no interest to me, I'll read up on what was announced afterwards so have fun and go the Netherlands!!!!

Dutch forever.

Really going to enjoy the Confed Cup and the spotlight that's going to be shining on Neymar until he melts.

I think he is not going to be terrible at Barca as many think, but he will be mediocre and end with a mediocre career after this pompous start he had. Similar to Robinho who was also hailed as the 2nd coming and only turned out to be... decent.

An assist/goal is not something small like a misplaced pass haha. I wish you had Spartak fans in here.

I didn't jizz anyway, just said it was nice lol.

Let's be honest, if Fabregas made that pass you wouldn't have even mentioned it. As for Spartak fans, we won't ever have any here because they're not intelligent enough to learn to speak English. Even in Russian, their drivel is barely comprehensible.

FootballFan

Awesome, but we're at the end of season six already! :p

:(

Mad Men Season 5 Ep 5:
The fist fight Pete and Lane had in the office was hilarious, I didn't know if Lane was serious when he asked for it. Then Don closing the curtains getting ready for the fight. Amazing.

Linius

:(

Mad Men Season 5 Ep 5:
The fist fight Pete and Lane had in the office was hilarious, I didn't know if Lane was serious when he asked for it. Then Don closing the curtains getting ready for the fight. Amazing.

Yeah, most of us loved that scene for obvious reasons :lol

Kicker says Draxler's recently signed new contract includes a release clause that can already be activated. Mourinho considers doing so.

Fucking lol Schlacke and some people thought we did bad business with Götze, that's on a whole new level...

fuenf

Kicker says Draxler's recently signed new contract includes a release clause that can already be activated. Mourinho considers doing so.

Fucking lol Schlacke and some people thought we did bad business with Götze, that's on a whole new level...

isnt the clause 45m? there's no way Schalke could deny an offer like that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom