• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Can't believe Morata scored off that. Seemed like it'd be kind of a routine save. Thought it must have gone into the side netting initially.

GPS1rAO.jpg

Art imitates life.

fuenf

I wonder why the Germans didn't take half of the players that could play with them. Don't they care at all? :p

We don't. There's this expectation that Germany is one of the 2 best teams in the world and that we've got enough quality youngsters. There's no real need for the U21 as the most talented players already play for the NT.

Linius

Well, the best ones are already established in the A-team and in such a case they don't want them to go back.

We don't. There's this expectation that Germany is one of the 2 best teams in the world and that we've got enough quality youngsters. There's no real need for the U21 as the most talented players already play for the NT.

Well yeah, too bad then.

We only have Strootz with decent experience for the A-team. The rest not so much.

Guess sometime tomorrow. Can't remember what happened last year. Think they left OT open.

Yeah pretty sure this won't be closed, as with last year.
Don't think they need to after the move to the new servers, though it may start to chug a bit.

Clegg

Was OT closed down for last years E3?

I'm sure we were talking about game announcements and things in this thread during last years E3 week.

Linius

It better be open. I don't go into game side to discuss E3 stuff. These threads move faster than I can take a piss.

I only visit game OT's.

Clegg

Taking the piss out of Neymar isn't even funny any more. I just know that as soon as he plays half decent opposition he'll be shut down and fail to impress.

At least he hasn't been a massive let down in that regard.

Fergie

Banned
I don't see the point in shutting down the OT, GAF still crashes at E3.
Every little helps, but really there's gonna be hundreds to thousands of lurkers including members, it will go down. I won't be on GAF tomorrow until evening anyway. Come home to all the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom