• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

CantTellIfSrs.jpg

You realise he starts without the sunglasses, turns around, when he turns back to us he has them on.

Oh lol, I didn't notice :lol

Oh here's the beginning of our Eredivisie schedule. Gonna be a rough start :/

GJMiUHy.png

Linius

What do you worry about. Piece of cake for you as usual. 10 points behind around march but you'll finish first.

I was planning on taking the lead from the beginning now :p

But damn, AZ, Feyenoord and PSV. And Heerenveen and Groningen away. From the first seven games there are only two of which I'd normally say that's a win.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol do Inter seriously think we will pay £21m for fucking Guarin? They are out of their minds. I read in the Italian press that they view us as their 'golden goose' and that they want to sell us two players (other is Perreira) to generate their transfer funds. If they think Levy's Tottenham are going to do that they need to be sectioned. Seems like we are being lazily being linked with every player AVB ever managed.

We are also being linked to Gareth Barry for £4m. Pointless, pointless signing considering we have Parker and Huddlestone on the books. He'd be a decent squad player covering for Sandro but I wouldn't want to pay even £4m for him.

GorillaJu

Has all this shit been posted?

Liverpool hope to sign Sunderland goalkeeper Simon Mignolet for £8million in the next week.

The Reds have bid £7m but the Wearsiders are holding out for nearer £10m, with the clubs likely to reach a compromise.

Manager Brendan Rodgers has taken the initiative as speculation continues to link his current No 1 Pepe Reina with a switch to Barcelona, where Victor Valdes is refusing to sign a new deal.

Elsewhere, reports suggest Brendan Rodgers is also chasing Sporting Lisbon goalkeeper Rui Patricio - a player also sought after by Arsenal.

Meanwhile, Liverpool and Crystal Palace have asked about taking Chelsea midfielder Lucas Piazon on loan.

ruokhixx?

Ushojax

Surely Reina is going to leave if Mignolet joins? Or will he be demoted to cup keeper?

Ushojax

No idea. I would assume Reina is on his way out now, or approaching the door at least.

It's hard to see where Reina's going to go really. Of the 'top' clubs only Arsenal really need a keeper, maybe Atletico if Courtouis doesn't go back.

PowderedToast

i would imagine he's gone if that happens yeah. he has one of the highest wages in the squad from what i understand, relegating him to that sort of role wouldn't be sustainable

Wes

venison crêpe
Has anyone got Springer paper access through their university at this very moment at their campus?

I'm off site now and need one paper, was wondering if someone could download it and e-mail it to me.

Hixx

Oh god Rooney's had another hair transplant? Just keep it shaved off man. Let's be honest, his hair ain't the missing piece of the puzzle.

Ushojax

Why would anybody want to buy a PS4 or Xbone at launch?

The exclusive games will be shit like they are at every launch and the 3rd party titles are all on the 360/PS3. The cost is also absurd. I'll probably wait 18 months before I buy a PS4 and that's only if it's at £250. No way I'm touching the Bone.

GorillaJu

Why would anybody want to buy a PS4 or Xbone at launch?

The exclusive games will be shit like they are at every launch and the 3rd party titles are all on the 360/PS3. The cost is also absurd. I'll probably wait 18 months before I buy a PS4 and that's only if it's at £250. No way I'm touching the Bone.

Because it's new hardware and it's fun to be there with the newest hardware when it launches. It's not about practicality.

Kind of glad my TLoU won't be here until tomorrow or Saturday. I'd be pissed off if I was at work while the game was sitting there at home, unplayed, calling to me like a Siren.

Might delay the PS4 purchase until Infamous:SS is out. As it stands I'd just be buying it for shits and giggles, and Killzone

spidye

WJD

Sweeeet, TLOU, Uncharted 3 and GT5 for £38 on Currys. Having played neither of the latter two that's a brilliant deal for me.

NOOOOOOO out of stock :(

WJD

How did you manage that?

UC3 is gonna be on PS+ soon btw, might as well sell the disc if you're a subscriber

It was just a deal they had going but obviously it was snapped up ridiculously quickly. Yeah, I've got my free trial until the end of the month so I guess I can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom